'COVID-19' Projects

Thanks all for your kind words. I appreciate it. Probably later this week I'll put on some clean clothes and get a take that I can put up on FB or something.

If they call Alabama the Crimson Tide what do they call you?
iu

...Dan.

Building lots of pedals to pass the time. This is a dual delay/reverb pedal I completed last week, based on the Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport Jr. delay and Ghost Echo reverb circuits. It came out great and sounded fantastic, but I built it for someone else, so only got play it for about 30 minutes.
sv0dwBg.jpg

I7v97Ju.jpg

GiLVV5i.jpg

Great job. This looks like a fun project. Where did you get the kit?

Tosca...I love that place...we were down last year for my wife's work, so I had a ton of extra time...spent much of it in there talking with an older gentleman about the PRSi they had, and the Ed King "Sweet Home" Strat. Someone had put 009's on a DGT, and it was set up something awful, so I suggested they try 011's...and Viola...I had Carter Vintage Cred!!!!!

I am not a bass player, but I've been jonesing for this book for a while now and finally purchased it. It's BIG and HEAVY with 408 pages, and has amazing photos of Geddy's collection of basses. It makes for great reading while quarantined at home.

3rH3tAV.jpg

I'm not a bass player either, but I did buy that book. I ran into a guy who claimed to have something to do with it...

My project for today was getting my Covid-19 test results, which I got this morning. NEGATIVE.
Nonetheless, I’ve been really sick for the past 2.5-3 weeks. I took a strep test first which was also negative. I had a sore throat, sore right ear, aches, and fever.
My doctor ordered a flu test, but the drive-through forgot to give it to me when they decided to do the Covid test. I can hardly blame them considering the stress they are under. So, I really don’t know what is going on, but I am feeling better.
The good news? I’ve lost 17 lbs and am under 200 lbs for the first time in as long as I can remember. :)

Last edited:
My project for today was getting my Covid-19 test results, which I got this morning. NEGATIVE.
Nonetheless, I’ve been really sick for the past 2.5-3 weeks. I took a strep test first which was also negative. I had a sore throat, sore right ear, aches, and fever.
My doctor ordered a flu test, but the drive-through forgot to give it to me when they decided to give to do the Covid test. I can hardly blame them considering the stress they are under. So, I really don’t know what is going on, but I am feeling better.
The good news? I’ve lost 17 lbs and am under 200 lbs for as long as I can remember. :)

Yikes...feel better, again, please...

My doctor ordered a flu test, but the drive-through forgot to give it to me when they decided to give to do the Covid test. I can hardly blame them considering the stress they are under. So, I really don’t know what is going on, but I am feeling better.
The good news? I’ve lost 17 lbs and am under 200 lbs for as long as I can remember. :)

Glad to hear you’re ok Steve.

Take care brother.

Nonetheless, I’ve been really sick for the past 2.5-3 weeks....
Sorry to hear of the memory loss. I’m sure they were some good times before you got sick.

Glad you’re not Covid and are feeling better though.

My doctor ordered a flu test, but the drive-through forgot to give it to me when they decided to do the Covid test. I can hardly blame them considering the stress they are under. So, I really don’t know what is going on, but I am feeling better.

Glad you're feeling better. Be safe man!

Sorry to hear of the memory loss. I’m sure they were some good times before you got sick.

Glad you’re not Covid and are feeling better though.

LOL, made me chuckle out loud. Thanks for that!

Back