'COVID-19' Projects

My Dad owned a Ford Bronco back in the late 80s...large, ungainly, gas guzzler...after Dad passed, I used the Bronco to deliver pizzas for a couple months, and realized every darned expectant pizza household could hear my truck coming down the road. Loud behemoth, it was. We eventually sold the Bronco to our auto mechanic who used the front end plow mount/plow to dig out his parking lot when it snowed.

And every pizza delivered probably cost you money too.

And every pizza delivered probably cost you money too.

The pizza place actually reimbursed us a stipend for gas, but it was wear & tear on the Bronco. Driving home each night smelling of pizza got less desirable as time went by...It was OK money, but I only held the job for 2-½ months winter of 1994/5 before moving on...

This was my big project of the week:

CIUaZkr.jpg

One of my BIL’s got my son a duplicate of this orange Bronco, and rather than exchange it, I took it apart and painted it.

My 3 year old son, and 30 something year old wife couldn’t keep their hands off of it while it dried, so.... it is what it is. :rolleyes::D

You could have painted it white and searched for an Al Cowlings action feature. A chance to teach history, but in a fun way!!!

Back