Who here has an obscene amount of guitars?

4 PRS (all core, 3 were gifts from my wife)
1 EBMM JP12 BFR
1 Carvin (Bolt T)
2 Fender (strats)
1 Tokai (strat)
1 Peavey (Wolfgang)
2 Ibanez (79 Artist and JS1000)
3 Taylor acoustics
1 Gibson (1964 Hummingbird that was my dads)
= 16

I can see a few of those getting sold to help fund the next couple.... since I got these last few PRS guitars, most of my older electrics don't get played anymore.

I got 'em all already! The last one I got was a jackhammer. Like, you know how dangerous it is to jackhammer concrete in flip-flops and a dress? I do.
Dude... I can dig a movie in my head of a Marilyn Monroe/jackhammer thing... even with flip-flops. Sorta like the high heels better, but... um... er...
Ah who cares? Go for it!
Micro Serge might learn something!

My friends and family all say I have a lot.
I tell them and myself I'm not going to buy anymore. I'm on here all the time and see other people's guitars and say meh.. but then I see one with a floyd rose and go
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Reactions: CVS
PRS violet singlecut
(2x) PRS Zach Myers SE Semi-hollows
(2x) PRS Zach Myers SE (Original solid body)
PRS S2 Singlecut Semi-hollow
PRS Mark Holcomb SE
F Aerodyne Stratocaster
F 60th Ann. Stratocaster
F JagStang
F Acoustic, not sure model off the top of my head
Squier Strat
Schecter C1
Ibanez GAX70
Ibanez super basic starter guitar

15 playable guitars.

I also have a super old G acoustic that belonged to my mom when she was a kid. It's pretty beat up, and G can't tell me anything based off the serial number.

1x PRS (Blood Orange Custom 24)
2x ESP (Eclipse and Horizon)
1x Fender (MIM Telecaster)
3x ESP LTD (PB 500, Viper 500 and DV8-R Dave Mustaine sig)
6x PRS SE (Custom 24 Floyd, 245, Akerfeldt sig, Akesson sig, Chris Robertson sig, Tremonti sig)

total 13... a very bad number. must get more happiness!

Core CU24 (2004)
CE24 (1999)
S2 CU24 (2013)
Steinberger GM4T (beaten up)
Mesa Boogie DC5
Line6 crap practice amp
Various pedals

When I sneaked the S2 into the house, the wife bought 2 puppies, so it's strickly one out, one in now! The CE came in after selling a Patrick Eggle (the buyer had 50+ Patrick Eggles), and I traded a Tremonti Custom SE for the Core CU24.

The Steinberger is worth nothing now, so stays in its gigbag. I occasionally gig it, but usually just take the CE and core.

My wife asked me why I need all the guitars I have. I explain that each one has a particular unique tone.
She scoffs so I pick up each one, turn on an amp to a clean channel and demonstrate each ones particular value for tone or feeling. She got it.
I love that woman.

Back