One of the best music stores to purchase PRS guitars

Revelation

I found a music store called Northeast Music Center in Scranton PA. https://nemusiccenter.com/paul-reed-smith/

I was very surprised on the amount of PRS guitars this store has in stock. Though its fine to purchase guitars from on line stores, I prefer to support a brick-and-mortar store that has you can actually go to where you can try out the guitars. I actually drove several hours to the store and tried out these guitars as no other music store in a 5 hour radius had these many PRS guitars to try out. Brian's Guitars in Cheshire CT is another good store by the way. Anway, I called Northeast Music ahead of time, let them know I wanted to try out the many PRS guitars including the new NF53. The salesperson Tyler was not pushy, he pulled out over 7 different guitars to try out and A/B. This was so helpful in having me learn the differences between a Custom 24, SE Custom 24, S2 Custom, CE Custom, DGT, as well as playing the Studio. I already have a 594 and Silver Sky so I did not try them out.

I will create a separate thread and will share photos and my observations on all of these guitars which I hope will be helpful to those who are interested in these guitars. Please note I am not affiliated in anyway with this music store or Brians in CT. But if they can provide you with a PRS you're interested in (they have the PRS pedals too), I would encourage you check them out.

Thanks

Glenn

I found a music store called Northeast Music Center in Scranton PA. https://nemusiccenter.com/paul-reed-smith/

I was very surprised on the amount of PRS guitars this store has in stock. Though its fine to purchase guitars from on line stores, I prefer to support a brick-and-mortar store that has you can actually go to where you can try out the guitars. I actually drove several hours to the store and tried out these guitars as no other music store in a 5 hour radius had these many PRS guitars to try out. Brian's Guitars in Cheshire CT is another good store by the way. Anway, I called Northeast Music ahead of time, let them know I wanted to try out the many PRS guitars including the new NF53. The salesperson Tyler was not pushy, he pulled out over 7 different guitars to try out and A/B. This was so helpful in having me learn the differences between a Custom 24, SE Custom 24, S2 Custom, CE Custom, DGT, as well as playing the Studio. I already have a 594 and Silver Sky so I did not try them out.

I will create a separate thread and will share photos and my observations on all of these guitars which I hope will be helpful to those who are interested in these guitars. Please note I am not affiliated in anyway with this music store or Brians in CT. But if they can provide you with a PRS you're interested in (they have the PRS pedals too), I would encourage you check them out.

Thanks

Glenn
You couldn't be in better hands buying from NE Music Center. Jack is on this forum and is great to deal with. You also would be in good hands buying from Brian's. I have purchased from both shops and would not hesitate to do so again. If I were in driving distance of either of them, I would stop in on a regular basis and would probably end up buying something just because I saw it in person and thought it was too cool to leave without.

Never heard of the guy...

78493431-BBBF-432E-90C8-211833D56D6A_1_105_c.jpeg

Thanks

Glenn
Jack and Northeast Music are the only store I buy guitars from. I've been dealing with Jack for 22 years, and he's never let me down.

I don’t know about being the best in the USA, but they’re definitely the best in Texas.

Back