What do you look like? (Pics of oneself)

OK so you all are probably starting to see that I joke around a lot. It's a life-coping response to many years of not-so-good times. I thought I would share some actual pics. Here are a few that I cobbled together from the few times I've performed and one outside of that because it's a good picture of me.

Here's a crappy still shot of my wife and I performing at our wedding. This kicked off a tour of us playing weddings around the country when other friends were getting married. The only one we turned down was in Mexico because I didn't want to worry about my acoustic. I made this guitatr at the Galloup School of Guitar Building in Michigan in 2005 or 2006. I think @Greywolf might have gone there as well.

Here's another grainy pic from a couple of 3.5 hour acoustic sets in a mountain town in Colorado. This was the only time I ever got paid to play and had to use chord charts in real time for a bunch of the tunes. That was terrifying, but also helped me realize that I don't quite "suck" anymore. lol

Here's a shot from almost 11,000 feet in a snowstorm in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado... because I like risky fun and work weekends so most of my adventuring is solo.

And here is one of my wife and I on vacation in Mexico... because it's one of my favorite pics of all time. (Yes, she is Irish and yes, we are going to get a little ridiculous tonight once I get off of work).

OK so you all are probably starting to see that I joke around a lot. It's a life-coping response to many years of not-so-good times. I thought I would share some actual pics. Here are a few that I cobbled together from the few times I've performed and one outside of that because it's a good picture of me.

Here's a crappy still shot of my wife and I performing at our wedding. This kicked off a tour of us playing weddings around the country when other friends were getting married. The only one we turned down was in Mexico because I didn't want to worry about my acoustic. I made this guitatr at the Galloup School of Guitar Building in Michigan in 2005 or 2006. I think @Greywolf might have gone there as well.

Here's another grainy pic from a couple of 3.5 hour acoustic sets in a mountain town in Colorado. This was the only time I ever got paid to play and had to use chord charts in real time for a bunch of the tunes. That was terrifying, but also helped me realize that I don't quite "suck" anymore. lol

Here's a shot from almost 11,000 feet in a snowstorm in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado... because I like risky fun and work weekends so most of my adventuring is solo.

And here is one of my wife and I on vacation in Mexico... because it's one of my favorite pics of all time. (Yes, she is Irish and yes, we are going to get a little ridiculous tonight once I get off of work).

The Irish don't need the American holiday to drink. Any day ending in Y will do. :)

Great pics!

Fabulous display of pix! Great ink on the right arm in the last photo!! You and your wife make a fabulous looking couple!!!

Cute pics and so happy for you!

Also, I love Rocky Mountains, looks amazing! I'm from Northern Michigan so naturally love the snow and the look of it!!!

Is that Mike Tyson on the bongos? :D

The most recent pic I have that's marginally forum related. From guys music getaway weekend this past fall. Not bad for an old dude in my mid-50s.

imagejpeg-3.jpg

Back