What do you look like? (Pics of oneself)

SteveGlitch

We are all one so we may as well have some fun ❤
If you are too shy, I understand BUT I thought it would be cool to share pics of yourself. It's something this forum didn't have and maybe doesn't need but we all didn't know we undeniably wanted! So guitar brethren and forum enemies alike, take courage and post away!

I'm the one on the far left on these...

And on this one I'm on the far right...

TGP has a member pic thread, so does TRI, so now we do too. Even if nobody else posts pics 😆

My mug is on the home page of my website. II'm hoping folks will ignore the face and check out the music. There's orchestral, electronic and a video reel showing some of my ad work, on separate pages. BTW, I didn't write the little blurb on the link, somehow the company that hosts the site creates it and it's very poorly written.

My mug is on the home page of my website. II'm hoping folks will ignore the face and check out the music. There's orchestral, electronic and a video reel showing some of my ad work, on separate pages. BTW, I didn't write the little blurb on the link, somehow the company that hosts the site creates it and it's very poorly written.

I had no idea you did music for Ford ads! When I was just a young pup I worked at their factories making interior parts, it's where I first learned about wood and platitudes! :D

Back