Waiting For The Delivery Truck Is Worse...

Yeah. Swirly drinks.
But we want the list. How else can we heckle your taste?

I found the list. It's even updated!

ref_crossednames.jpg

Awww.....I <3 you, dude! At least let me fill you full of swirly drinks!

Absolutely!

Just as long as there's no animal protein involved.

Or human. :eek:

Yeah. Swirly drinks.
But we want the list. How else can we heckle your taste?

My taste has always been questionable, I should rely on yours. Hows about you just send me one of the guitars you and the Mrs. picked out already that's laying around the house? What with you being retired now, I'd hate for you to have to spend your SS check on me. :D

I found the list. It's even updated!

bastid.

Serg, did you order that guitar yet?

No. I just play one of my old ones with the lights off and pretend its new. :(

Oh, I'm not old enough to get SS. I just use the pennies tucked in my mattress.

My back aches just thinkin' about that.

Man, that damn ottoman still hasn't shown up. Everyday I check the tracking, and everyday it says tomorrow... I don't wanna think about what these warehouse dudes are doing with it. I'm half tempted to drive to the joint and pick it up.

But what I did get in the mail:

From uncle alantig! Now my baby is gonna get to join Salvatore in the Slayer Sunday thread (fingers crossed).
Thank you, Alan!

God, I swear you PRS dudes are the best people in the world!

<3

Last edited:
Oh, and I'm gonna have to pull that SE Santana Standard off my Amazon wishlist now that the new SE Santana's are out.

If I wanna do a birth-year guitar, I may have to find away to delay labor a few days. Any ideas?

Man, that damn ottoman still hasn't shown up. Everyday I check the tracking, and everyday it says tomorrow... I don't wanna think about what these warehouse dudes are doing with it. I'm half tempted to drive to the joint and pick it up.

From uncle alantig! Now my baby is gonna get to join Salvatore in the Slayer Sunday thread (fingers crossed).
Thank you, Alan!

<3

\m/ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice job Alan!

Thank you, Alan!

<3
F@&! Yeah

Somebody's gotta make sure the next generation is raised right! Well, I guess that's actually a couple generations after me.

Back