Waiting For The Delivery Truck Is Worse...

Thanks!

Ha! Yeah, it only seems to work for the women's wishlist though..

Man, we'll have to take a look at that convertible bed. Does it transform into a twin?

True on the wishlist. I tried for a couple years to get the fam to go in together on an SE for me, but that never happened.

Our bed turned into a full. Really handy as long as you have a place to store the extra parts.

Oh god...

23260590.jpg

True on the wishlist. I tried for a couple years to get the fam to go in together on an SE for me, but that never happened.

Our bed turned into a full. Really handy as long as you have a place to store the extra parts.

We're a little short on storage space at the moment, and fortunately the crib and mattress we like are both daily cheap. It sounds like a good idea though!

Yeah, why is it such a hard-sell to get family onboard with an SE? I mean, we've gone out to dinners that have cost as much! :mad:

UPDATE: We haven't opened the box yet but I just got an email saying the ottoman is arriving separately on Thursday.

Do I:

1) Camp out in the bushes all day with a super-soaker to douse that f@ckin' delivery guy?
-or-
2) Go about my business and call a buddy to help me haul it upstairs later that night?
Super soakers are fun.
The ottoman will be easy to get upstairs so douse away then carry it up yourself.

UPDATE: We haven't opened the box yet but I just got an email saying the ottoman is arriving separately on Thursday.

Do I:

1) Camp out in the bushes all day with a super-soaker to douse that f@ckin' delivery guy?
-or-
2) Go about my business and call a buddy to help me haul it upstairs later that night?

i believe the correct response is "Make it work!"

i believe the correct response is "Make it work!"

The ottoman is either in, or it's out!

Today, it's out. They notified me of an "exception" in the delivery notice. I assume because they read of my super-soaker threats and it's a little cold out today.

WHOA! Big time congrats, Sergio!
Wishing you, your lady, and the soon-to-be newest member of the Slaytanic Wehrmacht the total best of luck!
Make sure you get those onesies. The reaction from older relatives make them a must-have. :D

WHOA! Big time congrats, Sergio!
Wishing you, your lady, and the soon-to-be newest member of the Slaytanic Wehrmacht the total best of luck!
Make sure you get those onesies. The reaction from older relatives make them a must-have. :D

Thanks!
:D For real! I registered for a bunch of the SITA "Eagle" onesies in all the sizes.

So which guitar did you register for? Congrats! I had no clue you were pregnant!!!

Thanks, V!

I couldn't really figure out how to Register at Dave's and link it to our invitations...so I threw a SE Santana Standard up on our Amazon wish list. We'll see how long it lasts before my girl edits it. :p

Are we chair yet?

No! The tracking says the ottoman has been on the truck for the last two days and it's stuck in Carol Stream (which isn't that far). Man, I can't imagine how antsy/pissy I'd be getting if it were a guitar. o_O

If she really only uses it for a year, I bet you can trade it to some other poor guy in a similar situation who has to give up a bunch of gear for baby stuff. ;)

I'd call the delivery company and see what their policy is. If they're supposed to bring the thing all the way in, have them contact the driver and tell him not to drop it downstairs again.

I'd call the delivery company and see what their policy is. If they're supposed to bring the thing all the way in, have them contact the driver and tell him not to drop it downstairs again.
I did this with a couple of chairs I had delivered. Called the courrier while the driver was still there. They called the store and patched me in. The store agreed that my chairs should go into my living room, so the courier cleared the driver to take them up - he wouldn't take them beyond the curb, or help me take them beyond the curb otherwise.

But...he couldn't move them himself. Luckily I wasn't subject to any rules about what I could and couldn't do so I helped him. But, the store forgot to send my ottoman (which is really just a giant roll wrapped in leather). I got it 6 months later.

Thanks!
:D For real! I registered for a bunch of the SITA "Eagle" onesies in all the sizes.
Thanks, V!
I couldn't really figure out how to Register at Dave's and link it to our invitations...so I threw a SE Santana Standard up on our Amazon wish list. We'll see how long it lasts before my girl edits it. :p

and just where do inquiring minds/buddies find this?

Back