NNPRSGGDD

Aahzz

Bluebeard Member
New Non PRS Guitar Great Deal Day!

So, after seeing that Guild was blowing these out direct on Reverb, I couldn't resist the siren song of $269 for a new Guild Surfliner. I went with the Canyon Dusk. After the traditional frustrating wait for UPS today (estimated delivery between 2 and 6, eta changed to "by 7" at 10 after 7) it arrived at 8:45. Not a lot of time to check it out as yet, but man - my initial impressions is that this is a nice guitar. Neck is smooth, action is great, and it sounds wonderful. It's got a nice, bold, bright sound, but not strident.

More impressions and better lit pics tomorrow, should have some good time to play tomorrow

surfliner.jpg

I bought the same guitar, same color, on the same sale. I haven’t had much time with mine either, but my initial impressions are the same.

I really like your strap choice @Aahzz

TIP: If you add it to your watch list on Reverb, and wait, you will likely get an offer taking an additional 5% off the $269 within an hour or so.

Great buy Aahzz, but you got off the bus at the wrong stop. This here's the Pea Are Ess forum.

This is what you're looking for:

I don't blame you for being a little confused, in your excitement. ;)

I've been on the LTG forum for a couple years as well, due to my love for Guild acoustics :D.

Back