Virtual Experience 2020

veinbuster

Zombie Three, DFZ
Hi All.

You know what time it's supposed to be. I'm going for a virtual experience. Feel free to come along.

Since the first stop on the trip was to include my St Louis taco king, I warmed up last night with
VirtualExp2020WarmUp.JPG

Blueberry margarita. Tacos shown are beef, chicken and fish. There was also pork. I'm an equal opportunity kind of guy.

Then the drive to Hershey. I didn't think I'd need room for more than three guitars with my luggage, so the two seater seems good.
VirtualExp2020Drive.JPG

I'm sure it would warm up enough to drop the top somewhere around the PA border.

Why don't we all set ourselves up for an epic weekend.

Hi All.

You know what time it's supposed to be. I'm going for a virtual experience. Feel free to come along.

Since the first stop on the trip was to include my St Louis taco king, I warmed up last night with
VirtualExp2020WarmUp.JPG

Blueberry margarita. Tacos shown are beef, chicken and fish. There was also pork. I'm an equal opportunity kind of guy.

Then the drive to Hershey. I didn't think I'd need room for more than three guitars with my luggage, so the two seater seems good.
VirtualExp2020Drive.JPG

I'm sure it would warm up enough to drop the top somewhere around the PA border.

Sigh....the Mrs and I would have been rolling into Youngstown in the next hour.

Hi All.

VirtualExp2020WarmUp.JPG

VirtualExp2020Drive.JPG

Troeg’s has curbside pickup...so it’s not all virtual. That reminds me...I gotta set up the ping pong table...

I would have just finished cleaning the mustang inside and out. Now to find all my PRS shirts, hat and assundries. Still havent decided if I'm bringing the 245 or the Custom 24, along with the Angelus. The wife is bugging me about why I need to bring any guitars. The dog is sleeping in her chair, largely unaware she is going to the kennel in the morning before we head south.:cool:

In reality, I'll be waiting for a 30 yard dumpster to show up so that i can clean my garage.:oops:

My Virtual Experience experience was 2 hours and 45 minutes on hold with Hilton waiting to cancel the reservation that I dumbassedly forgot about. I had to give up to attend a meeting in the end. Later today I tried canceling it on their "customer service" page which said "due to unusually high demand we will be trying to process your request within 7 to 10 days."

Pro tip: don't do that to yourselves.

To drive or fly, that was the question. That is, until 2 weeks ago when I went to start the 911 and I got nothing. There’s a sizable chance that mice have setup shop up around my starter this winter and nibbled on the wrong wire. Working on that component without raising the car in the air is a PITA, so the decision at the last moment would have been...fly. :(

First, I'd clean out my PRS accessory bag, and leave the extra giveaways for all youzzzz in there...The PRS picks, luggage tags, etc...that I wouldn't use...and make room for this years' cool stuff.
(Stained wood, signed by the artists, purchased CDs, Hats and T-shirts from the Charity wheel, etc...)
My Brother and sister-in-law would have my room ready down in Centerville, and tonight, we would have a couple beers (most likely due to my late arrival).
And to make matters worse, my nephew down there is building a guitar for a virtual School class!!!! How cool is that??!!
Would love to get together with him to discuss options...Oh, yes...There's options!!!

Nope, not in the cards...Instead: Continue working (Luckily!!!)
Build and plant Raised veggie garden, Clean out jamming dungeon,
Learn, use and tune-up my new mower (used, but new to me John Deere GS45),
and play copious amounts of Scrabble and Dominoes with the wife, and too much beer!!!
(Oh, and watch the first 7 seasons of Shameless!!!!...Holy Crap!!!):eek::D

Back