2020 PRS Experience Guitars - Anyone else played one?

dcm_guitar

My dealer recently received a guitar that was built for the 2020 PRS experience. Obviously, the experience didn't happen, but these guitars are amazing.

I WANT IT!!!

I just bought a car for my son. I just had to replace my dishwasher. My wife is an understanding woman, but...... "How is this one different than the other 5?"

So, my dealer has this stunning instrument that sounds spectacular. One of you forum guys should get it, because I can't and it really needs to go to a good home.

It's a SC 594. Black gold burst wrap. 10 top that's a really nice one. And............ solid rosewood neck with Brazilian fingerboard.

I spent a good chunk of Saturday afternoon playing it and comparing to my 594 DC and 2408 (also with a rosewood neck). It DOES have a different tonality, and if I hadn't had two other major purchases this month already I would have taken it home. This particular guitar produces a clean tone with the neck position tapped that sounds like an amplified acoustic guitar. It's VERY mid-range forward and would cut through virtually any mix and stand out. It's a really great guitar.

I'm pining over the fact that I'm not buying it, but wanted to share with the "rest of the class" because this one is rare. As of now the Artist Package is not an option. So, if you want a rosewood necked guitar (and let's be honest, you DO want a rosewood necked guitar) then Private Stock is the only option. Or, you could snatch up this 2020 Experience Guitar. God, I want it, but...........

My wife is an understanding woman, but...... "How is this one different than the other 5?"

You just say, "Woman, I am the man in this house. I play guitar - you don't worry about 'how is it different'. You just be thankful you ended up with a man like me, who can satisfy your needs, provide you a home, and bring the rocking power of the gods when I want. Now, you just get your sweet little butt in the kitchen and make my dinner, and maybe a pie while you're at it, and then, if you're lucky, I'll give a you a little of..."

Sh!t - my wife just walked in. I'll finish this later.

You just say, "Woman, I am the man in this house. I play guitar - you don't worry about 'how is it different'. You just be thankful you ended up with a man like me, who can satisfy your needs, provide you a home, and bring the rocking power of the gods when I want. Now, you just get your sweet little butt in the kitchen and make my dinner, and maybe a pie while you're at it, and then, if you're lucky, I'll give a you a little of..."

Sh!t - my wife just walked in. I'll finish this later.

How is camping on the lawn working out?;)

Holy crap, Alan, this is a masterpiece of American male misogyny!!

Dead. Nuts. On. I hope like hell this is the facetiousness that it looks like. 'Cause most of the women I know would kill you for it -- if you really meant it.

(And in the "s!?t you can't make up" category, I dropped my wedding ring on the floor just now, and I can't for the life of me find it. I know the earth can't have swallowed it up with the intent of signing my death wish... right?)

Holy crap, Alan, this is a masterpiece of American male misogyny!!

Dead. Nuts. On. I hope like hell this is the facetiousness that it looks like. 'Cause most of the women I know would kill you for it -- if you really meant it.

(And in the "s!?t you can't make up" category, I dropped my wedding ring on the floor just now, and I can't for the life of me find it. I know the earth can't have swallowed it up with the intent of signing my death wish... right?)

Masterpiece? You flatterer!!!

It’s a take on one of Cartman’s rants on South Park. In reality, I wake up every morning and look at my wife, surprised that she didn’t smother me in my sleep (she’s a much lighter sleeper than me). Awake, there’s no real danger - if she gets mad, I can just lay on the ground and roll away because she’s about as mobile as James Caan at the end of Misery.

Besides, I’m not a huge pie fan.

My dealer recently received a guitar that was built for the 2020 PRS experience. Obviously, the experience didn't happen, but these guitars are amazing.

I WANT IT!!!

I just bought a car for my son. I just had to replace my dishwasher. My wife is an understanding woman, but...... "How is this one different than the other 5?"

So, my dealer has this stunning instrument that sounds spectacular. One of you forum guys should get it, because I can't and it really needs to go to a good home.

It's a SC 594. Black gold burst wrap. 10 top that's a really nice one. And............ solid rosewood neck with Brazilian fingerboard.

I spent a good chunk of Saturday afternoon playing it and comparing to my 594 DC and 2408 (also with a rosewood neck). It DOES have a different tonality, and if I hadn't had two other major purchases this month already I would have taken it home. This particular guitar produces a clean tone with the neck position tapped that sounds like an amplified acoustic guitar. It's VERY mid-range forward and would cut through virtually any mix and stand out. It's a really great guitar.

I'm pining over the fact that I'm not buying it, but wanted to share with the "rest of the class" because this one is rare. As of now the Artist Package is not an option. So, if you want a rosewood necked guitar (and let's be honest, you DO want a rosewood necked guitar) then Private Stock is the only option. Or, you could snatch up this 2020 Experience Guitar. God, I want it, but...........
This description has got me drooling. Well done.

Masterpiece? You flatterer!!!

It’s a take on one of Cartman’s rants on South Park. In reality, I wake up every morning and look at my wife, surprised that she didn’t smother me in my sleep (she’s a much lighter sleeper than me). Awake, there’s no real danger - if she gets mad, I can just lay on the ground and roll away because she’s about as mobile as James Caan at the end of Misery.

Besides, I’m not a huge pie fan.

If you’ve watched “Dinner for Schmucks”, take Steve Carrell’s advice “play dead”!

Back