Virtual Experience 2020

I'm ready for tomorrow.

a4qFRFK.jpg

I set up a sale table in my garage.

sale1.jpg

sale2.jpg

I had to make sure a certain forum member didn't pounce on one I wanted!

sale3.jpg

sale4.jpg

This is my Nicky Moroch signature model. For those of you who don't know the story, one year I was looking at an amp that Nicky had demoed. It had a sold tag on it, and I knew it was his because he'd mentioned it. From behind me, I heard a voice, "You can't have it, it's mine." I said, "I know, just wanted to take a peek." He said, "Well, don't even look at it. It's mine, and you can't have it." We still laugh about it when I bring it up to him. So, payback!

sale5.jpg

In the end, I bought the whole table because I gave myself one hell of a deal - too good to leave any behind!

sale1.jpg

sale2.jpg

sale3.jpg

sale4.jpg

This is my Nicky Moroch signature model. For those of you who don't know the story, one year I was looking at an amp that Nicky had demoed. It had a sold tag on it, and I knew it was his because he'd mentioned it. From behind me, I heard a voice, "You can't have it, it's mine." I said, "I know, just wanted to take a peek." He said, "Well, don't even look at it. It's mine, and you can't have it." We still laugh about it when I bring it up to him. So, payback!

sale5.jpg

In the end, I bought the whole table because I gave myself one hell of a deal - too good to leave any behind!
Are these already all sold? Man, I knew waking up late was going to make me lose out!

sale1.jpg

sale2.jpg

sale3.jpg

sale4.jpg

sale5.jpg

Classic!

sale1.jpg

sale2.jpg

sale3.jpg

sale4.jpg

sale5.jpg

I call dibs on the one in the middle.

sale3.jpg

Love it! Since I couldn't nab that sweet guitar, I swiped your idea and set up a (not for) sale table of my own. :)

The triples (NF3, SS, EXP LTD SA Studio, EG, SAS)

i-G83Qj6z-X5.jpg

The Naturals (HB1, BRW McKorina, PG, A3)

i-ScJjtfQ-X5.jpg

The single cuts (White Rabbit, Tribal)

i-rGW8jmw-X5.jpg

And the vintage crowd ('86 and '88 Sig)

i-sXpczp9-X5.jpg

sale1.jpg

sale2.jpg

sale3.jpg

sale4.jpg

sale5.jpg

Champion.

Back