(Virtual) Experience PRS 2020

Shawn@PRS

yogi
Hey everyone – we have some big news! We know we would have seen a lot of you in person this weekend, and we wanted to acknowledge that. So, we have put together a virtual Experience that will premier live on our YouTube channel on Saturday, May 9th in three segments, allowing for even more people to enjoy the event and join in celebrating PRS’s 35th Anniversary. Check out the schedule below and the video announcement from Paul! If we watch live together, we can hang and chat in the comments.

The first two video segments are a series of artist clinics from the same artists that would have been presenting on the Experience stages. These have been grouped into two sessions and will air as follows:

EXP20_virtual schedule.jpeg

The culminating piece of Experience PRS 2020 will be a special, star-studded video premier with Paul Reed Smith and several PRS Artists and friends. We are going to turn this into a whole new YouTube series called Long Distance, where we’ll air the full conversations. Those should start popping up soon. But this will be the teaser.
Long Distance Series Premeir Thumbnail.jpg

Finally something to look forward to....

Thank you all for doing this!

Reactions: jfb
Nice!!!! This is one of the things I love about PRS - how many companies would have just said, "Sorry. Canceled. Maybe next year." and just washed their hands of the event. This is above and beyond anything I would have hoped might happen for this weekend.

Especially looking forward to Long Distance - I see Warren Haynes, Tim Pierce, Steve Vai, Mark Tremonti, Orianthi, David Grissom, Mark Holcomb, PRSh, and I think Dustie Waring. That's some seriously good content right there.

Thanks to everyone involved!

Edit: Did not recognize Alex Lifeson in the LD pic, and Al DiMeola and Neil Schon are blocked by the graphic. But that's 12/15.

Last edited:
Awesome! Thanks Shawn and the rest of PRS! Looking forward to it!

There’s a lot of information in those two Session groups I’d love to hear. Gonna have to block off some time on Saturday for this. Thank you PRS for taking the time to put this together.

I was totally bummed when I cancelled my hotel room last month. So, I guess my first experience will have to be virtual which will be pretty awesome in its own way. Money saved on airfare and hotel can go toward one of those limited run guitars!

Bummer! Scheduling conflict, but I'd really like to see it live. I will have to watch it later on YouTube. :(

A great big F yeah to this! You guys are the best! My wallet may not be safe after all. I may get motivated by this. Thanks PRS!

Back