(Virtual) Experience PRS 2020

Man, that was a great use of an afternoon! Props to everyone that had a hand it putting it together!

I agree, that was great! It was fun to watch it all back to back live.

My favorite was the David Grissom one. Always dig him talking about tone, but that one had some great nuggets of info in there that weren't in previous ones I had seen.

Great to see all the 594s in there! Glad to see I am not the only one infatuated with them! :)

Thank you PRS for this! I loved the sessions and looking forward to seeing more Long Distance calls...

Good to see a number of familiar faces in the chat too

Mr. Grissom is always informative. And just a heck of a nice guy. to boot. It was nice seeing that Bev and Doug were present in the chat.

k3JYY3V.jpg

Just finished watching, and loved Emil's clinic in particular. I really like his observation that a few simple things can help define your style as opposed to "guitarist culture" of Just Moar!

Turns out I'm a 9th guy too, and I didn't even know it. I think I picked it up from Gilmour ("Echoes" in particular) and it never even occurred to me that my "special note" was in 3 other handy places on the fretboard. Must learn to make the best of that new knowledge!

BIG THANKS to Paul and everyone at PRS! Next best thing to being up in Maryland. (Just needed some crab cakes :()

I can’t lie - I went down to play some video hockey around 11 last night, saw my guitars and thought “This is when Experience would be ending,” and I felt the familiar sadness that hits at the end of each event. Is ‘Pavlov’ Russian for ‘Paul’?

I can’t lie - I went down to play some video hockey around 11 last night, saw my guitars and thought “This is when Experience would be ending,” and I felt the familiar sadness that hits at the end of each event. Is ‘Pavlov’ Russian for ‘Paul’?

You could always try Schrodinger’s Experience!

We’d have just rolled into the Drury Columbus South ending the first half of our journey home.:(

Back