The unofficial Silver Sky thread

Whoh, woah, whoa...REALLY! So am I the only one that caught this???? Hello!!! ??Vacation (singular) ...girlfriend"S" (plural)...???!!! No Shame in Sergio's game...well played sir...

Punk-shu-a-shon iz yer frind. :D Pro Tip: I would have gone with that too though, just perhaps would have removed the ' from the quote. I am not above editing a quoted post for a cheap laugh. You could be next! ;)

I know that you've all seen the leak about the new guitar for JM. but no one is commenting .
I guess it got taken down, I can't see where the world needs another stratocaster copy,
is this just a tease.
couldn't they come up with another shape.
I AM AT A LOSS FOR WORDS. that's rare.

anyone , anybody , Buhler, anything.

MY strat looks just like that. probably plays just like that'
I'm disappointed.
did someone lose their mind .
It is almost affordable for some of us.

That 38 page (maybe 60 by the time this is read) Mayer Prototype thread just about has everything - rants, babble, bitching, moaning, direct attacks, mystery, intrigue, suspense... It’s like a hollywood interns thesis!

Make a version with three single coils, a vol knob, and one tone knob, and it will be like "Strat? who? what? what is that?"

Better yet, it could have two tone knobs, a non-carved top, and the three single coils could be mounted on a pick guard...

Back