The unofficial Silver Sky thread

Can't say I've ever heard of this issue. Had mine for a couple of months and zero change on it. I wish my teeth were this white!:rolleyes:
z8myCTI.gif

Hi to all you guitarists out there. I don't really care much for all the superficial chatter about this guitar. I am a player, which is just someone who likes to spend free time pickin', strummin' bangin', stopping {stopping is a cello term} caressing, sliding, plucking, there are a lot of things you can do to a guitar. I started messing with them in 73 and I am glad to say, other than playing some songbook chord charts, it has all been of my own invention. Like Pete Best, my pals would not let me play with them either after a short time. Hey Pete, we should get together, have a Stella and reminisce at your mom's again some time.

I have one of those John silver sky prs finally coming. Sweet Water was sitting with a "bleem" tungsten, just like I wanted. very Eric Clapton looking, rosewood on maple, so that isn't that E.C. looking is it? I don't claim to know fret about guitars, I just like to play 'em. I didn't want to wait til October to recieve something ordered in April. I don't care if it is made on Jupiter with Kryptonian specs. I just want it to be my 26th guitar. 26 guitars, 26 songs. 26 children. Yeah that is what I am talking about. Brat 26.

So look all y'all. Let's get a jam on and quit talkin' about it. I will burn ya all with that little piece of crap I haven't made much use of at the top of the steps that doesn't see much play. Ya gotta play them for them to shine. Shine on Crazy Diamonds. Silver Sky's coming our way. You can't stop them. I can't wait, but I will have to, til Friday. Twannggg!!!

Hi to all you guitarists out there. I don't really care much for all the superficial chatter about this guitar. I am a player, which is just someone who likes to spend free time pickin', strummin' bangin', stopping {stopping is a cello term} caressing, sliding, plucking, there are a lot of things you can do to a guitar. I started messing with them in 73 and I am glad to say, other than playing some songbook chord charts, it has all been of my own invention. Like Pete Best, my pals would not let me play with them either after a short time. Hey Pete, we should get together, have a Stella and reminisce at your mom's again some time.

I have one of those John silver sky prs finally coming. Sweet Water was sitting with a "bleem" tungsten, just like I wanted. very Eric Clapton looking, rosewood on maple, so that isn't that E.C. looking is it? I don't claim to know fret about guitars, I just like to play 'em. I didn't want to wait til October to recieve something ordered in April. I don't care if it is made on Jupiter with Kryptonian specs. I just want it to be my 26th guitar. 26 guitars, 26 songs. 26 children. Yeah that is what I am talking about. Brat 26.

So look all y'all. Let's get a jam on and quit talkin' about it. I will burn ya all with that little piece of crap I haven't made much use of at the top of the steps that doesn't see much play. Ya gotta play them for them to shine. Shine on Crazy Diamonds. Silver Sky's coming our way. You can't stop them. I can't wait, but I will have to, til Friday. Twannggg!!!
I’ll have what he’s having!

My favorite game to manage tournaments in the friendly circle of the family with kids :)

Oh yeah, it's all fun and games until you have to issue a few high sticking penalties. That penalty box can get pretty rough.

Back