The unofficial Silver Sky thread

I bought a speedo, well it was more of a speedo-type. It was made by Nike and I bought it from TJ Maxx for this vacation I was going on with my girlfriend's (at the time) friend's.

I didn't really wait this long to have kids on purpose. I think things just finally started working again.

Whoh, woah, whoa...REALLY! So am I the only one that caught this???? Hello!!! ??Vacation (singular) ...girlfriend"S" (plural)...???!!! No Shame in Sergio's game...well played sir...

I'm guessing the tag on the TJ Maxx Speedos didn't read... may cause temporary sterility that could become permanent...you dodged a bullet Sergio could have ended far worse... Ya gotta read the labels bro!!! Besides, Thats why you primarily only see the aging, husky, hairy fellas at the beach wearing them...at some point, someone told them they looked great in their speedos! That person was trying to break the cycle with sterilization. ..

Last edited:
Whoh, woah, whoa...REALLY! So am I the only one that caught this???? Hello!!! ??Vacation (singular) ...girlfriend"S" (plural)...???!!! No Shame in Sergio's game...well played sir...

I'm guessing the tag on the TJ Maxx Speedos didn't read... may cause temporary sterility that could become permanent...you dodged a bullet Sergio could have ended far worse... Ya gotta read the labels bro!!! Besides, Thats why you primarily only see the aging, husky, hairy fellas at the beach wearing them...at some point, someone told them they looked great in their speedos! That person was trying to break the cycle with sterilization. ..
Apostrophe means possession, as in the friends of his girlfriend. Funny joke nonetheless!

I’m surprised Mayer hasn’t been teasing this more. I can’t wait for the official PRS video of this thing. I want to hear about the pickup development.

Actually, I would enjoy that too. In regards to the whole guitar - don't care in the least....NOT a strat guy. BUT, I do LOVE vintage single coils. I will try to use original 60's Fender pickups whenever possible. Shoot, I bought a '64 tele pickup to load into a budget Esquire build I did - pickups cost more than the ENTIRE build....sounds killer though!!

If PRS did what they did with a 57/08 in the new JM pickups, I'd be TOTALLY interested in a couple of those...

The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.
In the words of Smosh and I Set My Friends On Fire, "Periods suck, but commas rule."

Nooooooooo!!!! Grammar and punctuation nazis are one of the things that makes TGP so douchey!

:)
Alas, my grammar nazi-ism cannot be controlled. I'll hide my face in shame :oops:

Nooooooooo!!!! Grammar and punctuation nazis are one of the things that makes TGP so douchey!

:)

Not one of those incidents - drdoom was just correcting Scott's misinterpretation.

Besides, grammar and punctuation nazis are two of the things that make TGP so douchey. :p Unless you lump them into one group. Which they aren't necessarily.

28276787_10156086870530539_4392492363338343426_n.jpg

A closer look at the initial colors.
OK, so I might grab the Black.

But why no maple board option? I've just Google searched on images for Mr Mayer, and he does play both RW and maple fretboard strats. Please PRS, offer up a maple FB and I will buy one!

Not one of those incidents - drdoom was just correcting Scott's misinterpretation.

Besides, grammar and punctuation nazis are two of the things that make TGP so douchey. :p Unless you lump them into one group. Which they aren't necessarily.

I see what you did there

Back