The “I Hope You..” Game.

I hope that where you live is larger than our state. And that your state has more important things to do than ours. And that your state thinks that resting on your laurels is never a good idea.

Last edited:
I hope that where you live is larger than our state. And that your state has more important things to do than ours. And that your state things that resting on your laurels is never a good idea.
I hope you leave for work, can’t remember if you locked your front door, decide to go to work anyway and worry about it the whole day.

I hope you leave for work, can’t remember if you locked your front door, decide to go to work anyway and worry about it the whole day.
I hope that you make tacos for some friends, and they tell you how great they are, but to you, they aren't as good as usual, so you worry they are just being nice to you, or maybe they have no taste.

I hope Indiana beats the crap outta Maryland.
I hope that you go to play guitar, and really want the sound of that one pedal you haven't used in a while, but you can't find it. You spend like an hour looking for it, and decide that you had probably sold it, or gave it to someone, but you can't remember who, so you order a new one, and then a week after you get it, you find it in that place you now remember putting it so it wouldn't get lost.

I hope that you go to play guitar, and really want the sound of that one pedal you haven't used in a while, but you can't find it. You spend like an hour looking for it, and decide that you had probably sold it, or gave it to someone, but you can't remember who, so you order a new one, and then a week after you get it, you find it in that place you now remember putting it so it wouldn't get lost.
I hope you order from Foodhub or UberEats and they deliver it to the wrong house. They’ll make you a new one and everything but, it’s gonna take another 45 mins.

I hope you order from Foodhub or UberEats and they deliver it to the wrong house. They’ll make you a new one and everything but, it’s gonna take another 45 mins.
I hope you don't need to diet any more than usual. There was this Eat Healthy to Live program, but they changed the program...

I hope you try this thread at RT and become only slightly surprised at some of the replies they give.

Last edited:

I hope the delivery driver is a PRS fan and you end up making a new friend.

He breaks your heart when he shows you his blue Santana collection.

Back