The “I Hope You..” Game.

I hope you get to the register at the grocery store and realize you've forgotten your wallet, and the person behind you pays for your order and then realizes they no longer have enough money to pay for all of their order.
I hope the father of the young lady running the register, is standing behind you while you're trying to hit on her.

I hope the father of the young lady running the register, is standing behind you while you're trying to hit on her.

I hope the mother AND father of the the young lady running the register are behind you while you're hitting on her, and after she politely turns you down, they follow you out to the parking lot and say, "Hey, look, our daughter may not be interested, but we are."

I hope the mother AND father of the the young lady running the register are behind you while you're hitting on her, and after she politely turns you down, they follow you out to the parking lot and say, "Hey, look, our daughter may not be interested, but we are."

I hope the parents look like Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn.

I hope you get in line at the grocery store and the customer ahead of you is friends with the cashier.
I hope they're both in their 50s, who are both single, were high school classmates who had a crush on each other but didn't know it, and discover it will Gibson boy is waiting in line behind him.

I hope they're both in their 50s, who are both single, were high school classmates who had a crush on each other but didn't know it, and discover it will Gibson boy is waiting in line behind him.
I hope you get a Dan Fogelberg song stuck in your head like the earworm that just crawled into mine.

Back