If I asked, would you...

Not as far as I know. But now I want to ask the seller if it was ever across the pond! 😄 No discoloration though from pictures
I am only asking because my friend had Mcsoapy in a natural finish, although he had it with a rosy neck. My friend lost his battle with Big C a few years ago. Just before he passed away, I had a parcel from him with some guitar accessories. COA for his guitar was there. If that's the guitar, I still have the paperwork for it.

If any one can guess the guitar before the NGD reveal on Friday, I will grant you, on your death bed, perpetual tuning stability and eternal string life.

I like teasers. This is a pre 2008 McC of some sorts if you ask me. Look at the tuners: plated shafts. Maybe a McC soapy since the OP seems a little secretive. Maybe a 20th (alhough that is on the TRC)

With honorable mentions to @bodia and @JasonE , @Gtrbldr was the first to totally nail it.

But hey, I'm so-'appy about this guitar coming home tomorrow, I'm channeling my inner Oprah and...perpetual tuning stability and eternal string life for everybody! 😄

With honorable mentions to @bodia and @JasonE , @Gtrbldr was the first to totally nail it.

But hey, I'm so-'appy about this guitar coming home tomorrow, I'm channeling my inner Oprah and...perpetual tuning stability and eternal string life for everybody! 😄
Very cool! McC soapies are special. Hopefully you enjoy yours as much as I like mine.

Have fun.

Here's a body shot. Is it Friday yet?

01515-j0-YWx-Lb-Zz-JW-0-CI0t2-1200x900.jpg

Way cool. Yoi know if these are still the original PUs? You will be in for a surprise punch in the gut with the bridge if so.

Way cool. Yoi know if these are still the original PUs? You will be in for a surprise punch in the gut with the bridge if so.

Yes, everything about the guitar is 100% original. I'm looking forward to spending time with those PUPs. I know some people love 'em, others not so much but should be right up my alley. One thing that I wasn't sure of with those pickups that you might know, are they RWRP so hum cancelling in middle position?

Yes, everything about the guitar is 100% original. I'm looking forward to spending time with those PUPs. I know some people love 'em, others not so much but should be right up my alley. One thing that I wasn't sure of with those pickups that you might know, are they RWRP so hum cancelling in middle position?
Mine were.

Swapped them out though. Neck is nice, bridge too much for me. Put in some wolfetones and it sounds glorious.

Nice Grab! What Is My Prize For Being The First To Guess McCarty? ;)

Enjoy That One!

Back