SHOW ME YOUR 594.

you can’t get a les paul with a trem or a hardtail strat no more? america is truly on the wane.

You probably can - but not in their normal ranges. If you spoke to them about a custom build, you probably can and I am sure if you wanted a trem on a 594, you could via Private Stock but the point of the 594 was give people a 'vintage' Les Paul but with the modern day PRS attention to detail and build quality. I wouldn't say never, but unless Paul comes up with a perfect 'Bigsby' type Trem, I don't think it would be in keeping with the instrument. A Bigsby type would fit the era but whether PRS make their own, I don't think it will happen...

I could be wrong but I think it would change the instrument too much from what it was designed to be.

My 594. I’m still gassing for a McCarty burst Soapbar 594 to complement it.

index.php

Time for an update:

FeGLVUA.jpg
That’s one heck of a trifecta!

Hmmm...will I play the 594, the other 594, or the other 594? :)

Hmm....now I’m thinking of the Newhart show “I’m Larry, this is my brother Daryl, and this is my other brother Daryl”. :)

Clearly the SC has to be Larry :D

That’s one heck of a trifecta!

Hmmm...will I play the 594, the other 594, or the other 594? :)

Hmm....now I’m thinking of the Newhart show “I’m Larry, this is my brother Daryl, and this is my other brother Daryl”. :)

Clearly the SC has to be Larry :D

No, they all called Harry. Except for Garry. He goes by the name Mary. :)

SLATE GLOW SMOKEBURST? ... ... ... [palpitations] ... ... ..
The color is Satin Platinum Smokeburst. First one I have seen in this color. It was made for Experience 2018 and Brian's Guitars snagged it up quickly. It came with the plastic backplates and I asked Brian to send it back to PRS and see if they could do the matching wood backplates. Paul Miles did an AWESOME job making it look like it was done during original manufacture. If there is any doubt that PRS can work work miracles then this seals the deal for me. I can't tell that the back plates weren't original to the guitar. All of this was done before I ever got it in my hands. Also another reason that Brian's Guitars is a top PRS dealer. They care about customer satisfaction and will go to great lengths to make sure that their customers get exactly what they want.

Back