NGD: DC McCarty 594 Fire Red 10 Top

Appreciate all the 594 love. Already got some PRS Vintage locking tuners on the way, coz I'm lazy when it comes to stringe changes. But this thing plays and sounds like a dream. I'm really diggin' it!
Was it difficult to swap out the non locking for the locking tuners? It's probably the only mod I will do on my 594.

Picked myself up a 2023 10 top double cut McCarty 594 in Fire Red. Darker in person than I was expecting, but still a great guitar, with some interesting features in the top. Sounds and plays incredibly well, so much so I think it'll probably kick my single cut black/green sparkle 594 out...:eek:

RLCPXjw.jpg

9Y0GKbf.jpg

bOjldui.jpg

jKsZi9L.jpg
Love me some Fire Red PRS...

I do think it can vary a lot in Pictures - from a bright red to a dark Crimson but as with all PRS, pictures really don't do them justice.

Anyway, Congrats!!!

Picked myself up a 2023 10 top double cut McCarty 594 in Fire Red. Darker in person than I was expecting, but still a great guitar, with some interesting features in the top. Sounds and plays incredibly well, so much so I think it'll probably kick my single cut black/green sparkle 594 out...:eek:

RLCPXjw.jpg

9Y0GKbf.jpg

bOjldui.jpg

jKsZi9L.jpg
Beautiful!

Back