NGD PRS McCarty 594 Single Cut 10 Top in Black Gold Burst

Congrats on a great score Zanza-Dia-Phos! As for the hard case comment above, there are a couple of threads lately about should guitar XX come with a hard case or a bag, so it was a joke referencing those threads!! Enjoy your new axe, they are amazing machines!!!
Thank you!

Okay that’s funny. I get now.

Enjoying the guitar very much!!!

Stunning guitar. It sounds like we have similar tastes (music and guitar). My SC594s are my favorite guitars. Your example is fantastic! The teardrop burst pattern and the finish look awesome. Great purchase.
Thank you!

That’s always great to hear, we can talk about stuff and you can let me know some new music to check out.

Yes love the teardrop burst patterns!

Good day everyone!

Well I actually bought this guitar last month but I just wanted to share some pictures of my new PRS McCarty 594 Single Cut 10top in Black Goldburst.

The best guitar I have ever played.

I love the tone, the neck is so comfortable, the pickups are so clear and pleasing to listen to.

I mainly play modern metal and this sounds great with all the high gain plugins like Gojira from Neural DSP, or STL Tones Tonehub Colin Richardson, Josh Middleton, and Will Putney expansions.

IMG-0516.jpg

IMG-0511.jpg

IMG-0582.jpg

The inlays really pop

IMG-0583.jpg

I love the headstock veneer!
Nice

Back