SHOW ME YOUR 594.

The color is Satin Platinum Smokeburst. First one I have seen in this color. It was made for Experience 2018 and Brian's Guitars snagged it up quickly. It came with the plastic backplates and I asked Brian to send it back to PRS and see if they could do the matching wood backplates. Paul Miles did an AWESOME job making it look like it was done during original manufacture. If there is any doubt that PRS can work work miracles then this seals the deal for me. I can't tell that the back plates weren't original to the guitar. All of this was done before I ever got it in my hands. Also another reason that Brian's Guitars is a top PRS dealer. They care about customer satisfaction and will go to great lengths to make sure that their customers get exactly what they want.
I was referring to your other guitar, the blue glow 594. BOTH ARE KILLER. What is that finish?

I was referring to your other guitar, the blue glow 594. BOTH ARE KILLER. What is that finish?
The double cut 594 finish (also from Brians' Guitars) is Subzero Glow. This was a guitar they had built to their specs and it's also a semi-hollow with no f holes. It sounds amazing even without being plugged in.

Here are my two. I wasn't sure I'd like the satin finish on the SC but turns out I love it even better.
594sc.jpg

594DC.jpg
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :( I want

Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! How could you??

I remember being told the Kids come first so you should sell them before selling a guitar :D:D:D

Unfortunately, the beautiful creature was in the pile of least played on the Island Of Misfit Guitars... choices...
I'll probably grab another one in a year or two...

Unfortunately "using your PS as a ping pong paddle" is not covered under the warranty, so yeah, it would have to go to PTC.

What are all those funny line looking things in the finish... Man... Something wrong with that... Maybe they'll throw in a free gold top paint job to cover those blemishes up... o_O:eek::D

Back