SHOW ME YOUR 594.

Thanks - just 1 of many beautifully stunning 594's that have been shown here.

Perhaps not the 'best' top and certainly not the 'best' Fire Red Burst I have seen either - my Custom 24 has a nicer top in my opinion.

One of the most fun things about this forum is seeing everyone's individual tastes :)

In some cases, the guitar is certainly a reflection of their tastes - particularly in the colour choice - but I do know that for some, it maybe that the guitar's colour/top is incidental as it just so happened to be the 594 that felt right or was available to buy at the right price more than looked right. Maybe even chosen because they didn't have a PRS in that colour scheme yet so not necessarily a reflection of their 'taste'.

All my guitars are 'Red' or at least are more on the 'red' spectrum - even my Acoustic is a Wine Red. As such, my trio of PRS guitars perhaps do tend to blend together as they are all 'Fire Red Burst' rather than be separate entities. At a quick glance, you could mistake one for the other - maybe not to PRS fans as they would instantly recognise the pick-up configuration, switching positions and whether or not it has an owl. I do feel with PRS though that I can be particular over the colour choice where as with some other brands, you may have to hunt high and low for the specific model in a specific colour that also plays well with excellent build quality. Its not like you had to pick the 'blue' guitar because the red one wasn't as good to play or as well made with a PRS.

Anyway, the point is that in my case, the guitars are reflecting my taste - at least at the moment. I doubt I would ever buy a 'blue' guitar even if the price was exceptional for the instrument. However, I am sure that others may well buy guitars that may not be their primary choice in colour/looks but bought it for the tone, the playability or because the price was right for their budget. 2nd hand users may not have the choice to buy the specific model in the specific colour they really wanted - like buying used cars, you have to have the colour(s) that are available and not get too much choice.

That being said, there are a number of 594's here that I would gladly trade with mine - in particular @Tosca quilt 'dragon fire' burst (if that's what its called) as that is stunning!!!

Wow the artistry from PRS That is being applied to this guitar (594's) by the employees, every single guitar is mind blowing. My favorite so far is the Tosca's Dragon's breath red. I want more shots of that.
I just snapped a photo of mine It was crusty. dammit.
you guys made me realize how dusty and dirty it was so I cleaned it up and took a few shots in the sunshine.

it just picked up the Nickname all by itself A year ago,

The Green Manalishi With the 2 Prong Crown.

The quilt top Is an LSD trip in green.
Wood library
the Brazilian Rosewood fretboard A dream to play as well as tone, chocolatey beauty that literally looks like a Hershey bar
the Maple neck blows my mind
the translucent green mahogany back just makes me go into a Zen state
The only change that I made from stock, I have removed the 58/15 LT cover on the bridge, added some bite At every gain stage, extremely happy with removing the cover.
I love this guitar
full length
ugxRCsl.jpg

The lighter shades turned yellow at certain angles, very dynamic quilt
yxgdaff.jpg

I almost always turn the guitar over before I play it just to stare at it.
PUqVpQT.jpg

The green manalishi shot wooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
SRSJMDO.jpg

tiger flame
wXfpcpo.jpg

ugxRCsl.jpg

PUqVpQT.jpg

Stunning!

I am in between green guitars at the moment and I've been really itchin' to get another one.

These photos are not helping.

Wow the artistry from PRS That is being applied to this guitar (594's) by the employees, every single guitar is mind blowing. My favorite so far is the Tosca's Dragon's breath red. I want more shots of that.
you guys made me realize how dusty and dirty it was so I cleaned it up and took a few shots in the sunshine.

Wood library
the Brazilian Rosewood fretboard A dream to play as well as tone, chocolatey beauty that literally looks like a Hershey bar
The only change that I made from stock, I have removed the 58/15 LT cover on the bridge, added some bite At every gain stage, extremely happy with removing the cover.
I love this guitar
full length
ugxRCsl.jpg

yxgdaff.jpg

PUqVpQT.jpg

SRSJMDO.jpg

tiger flame
wXfpcpo.jpg

That top and the whole guitar is unreal!!!

Here'a mine.

GeOPBB8.jpg
Excellent what a beautiful color combination with natural Maple fretboard the subtle black, The subtle beige, the subtle blue, all matching the is hardware excellent. The white/beige flame maple matches the Maple board, the brass and the chrome. The blue flame matches the chrome hardware, the black matches the knobs and the chrome.

Very striking combo with a beautiful flame,:)
What's the name of that, charcoal blue fade black burst.?

Wood library
I love this guitar
full length
ugxRCsl.jpg

yxgdaff.jpg

PUqVpQT.jpg

SRSJMDO.jpg

tiger flame
wXfpcpo.jpg

FAR OUT, MAN.

Sold mine - love the scale but need a trem....its only a matter of time

CU24 594!!!

Personally, I don't think this 'needs' a trem. Its basically a vintage Les Paul - that's where the scale length and configuration comes from. If you want a Trem, then I guess you can go Private Stock or look at the CU22. Its like saying I love the Silver Sky but it needs a hard tail. Both the 594 and SS are based on vintage guitars - the 594 a Gibson LP and the SS a 63/64 Fender Strat.

I am sure that there is a reason that Gibson don't make a LP with a trem and Fender don't offer a hard tail Strat - probably down to sales.There maybe a few who would like these in principal, a few of those even in practice but not enough to make it worthwhile to make them outside of 'custom' orders.

Back