PRS Family Photos thread

Giggle! Steve said there was something he might like to add to his family. I happened to have one, and thought I could let it go. It's between here, and there now. Of course, that left an empty hanger in my room. Can't have that. So, this.....

238425-body-large_zpsdob3vc9t.jpg

is in between Fort Wayne and here!
Oh boy!
I expect a tone report when you receive that beauty sir

This was my PRS family 4 years ago, but I decided to leave corporate employment and had to sell them all while getting myself up and running - CE22, Sunburst 22, and Mira from the original release....am rejoining the PRS family, hopefully tomorrow, NGD thread to follow, but these were some fantastic instruments (have also owned 2 Custom 24s and 2 CE 24s....)

prs1.jpg

That was my family then. this is my family now :)

oprs1.jpg

Very nice collection there, prs19! I think you've covered the basic variations in PRSi very well in those three models!

How many replies do you need to receive an award and a check? hahaha Just kidding.

I've got a lot of additions and subtractions so I need to shoot a fresh PRS family photo.

So since all my linked images here are dead (thanks Photobucket! :mad:), and I have acquired some new PRSi recently, here's an updated shinksma PRSi family photo:

oLl4CSL.jpg

Truffle, the dog that looks like a feather duster there in the foreground, had been a bit interested in participating in the photoshoot, but she soon realized she was not the main attraction and took a nap instead.

I still "need" a truly yellow (bright yellow) guitar to fill out the rainbow a bit better, and a nice vibrant orange wouldn't be sneered at either. And a blood orange. And a violet. And dark blue.

And maybe a nice raspberry would look nice.

I must admit I lust after an Al DiMeola partly just for the finish...

Back