PRS Family Photos thread

image_zpsrfo1wcv6.jpeg

'12 Experience P22, 408 braz neck, 408, cu22, cu24

Hello everyone!!
Incredible, beautifull guitars you all have !!

I recently purchased my 1st two PRS guitars and love 'em both !!
2011 SE245 and a 2007 Swamp Ash Special.

Pics to come later.

Last edited:

I seem to gravitate towards pairs of guitars.
I was scrolling through this thread with my wife looking over my shoulder, saw this photo and said "That must be Sergio's collection, no-one else has LV-pattern tops!" And my wife spotted the White Westie! (I told her all about the adventures the forum had getting that to you!)

Awesome collection, young man!

And I must admit I seem to have fallen in to the pattern of procuring guitars/instruments in pairs.

I was scrolling through this thread with my wife looking over my shoulder, saw this photo and said "That must be Sergio's collection, no-one else has LV-pattern tops!" And my wife spotted the White Westie! (I told her all about the adventures the forum had getting that to you!)

Awesome collection, young man!

And I must admit I seem to have fallen in to the pattern of procuring guitars/instruments in pairs.

Aww, that's rad!

Yeah, what is it about pairs? Next stop: Semi-hollow town. :D

This was my PRS family 4 years ago, but I decided to leave corporate employment and had to sell them all while getting myself up and running - CE22, Sunburst 22, and Mira from the original release....am rejoining the PRS family, hopefully tomorrow, NGD thread to follow, but these were some fantastic instruments (have also owned 2 Custom 24s and 2 CE 24s....)

prs1.jpg

Back