Out of Commission

At 6:30 this morning while on the way to work, I was involved in a head on accident with roll over accident. I was traveling at 40 mph, i don't know about the other driver. I was transported to ECMC (Buffalo) via ambulance, as MercyFlight could not make it down.

i am a very blessed man, as I by all rights should not have survived a crash of that type or magnitude. i am home now with only a broken thumb, broken nose and mild concussion.I will not be playing guitar for awhile, but I will still be here. No Matter what happens, DO NOT let me sell you (or anyone) my guitars.

So glad to hear you’re not seriously hurt! Hoping for a speedy recovery!

Jeez, Wake,

Hope you're feeling OK. Glad to hear you're not hurt badly. We'll be here wishing you a quick recovery. If you need anyone to walk you back during the process, feel free to PM me. Car accidents are traumatic, so if you need to unburden yourself because you might have trouble sleeping, I can bore you ad infinitum, and you'll nap pronto.

Seriously, take care of yourself and be well. :)

At 6:30 this morning while on the way to work, I was involved in a head on accident with roll over accident. I was traveling at 40 mph, i don't know about the other driver. I was transported to ECMC (Buffalo) via ambulance, as MercyFlight could not make it down.

i am a very blessed man, as I by all rights should not have survived a crash of that type or magnitude. i am home now with only a broken thumb, broken nose and mild concussion.I will not be playing guitar for awhile, but I will still be here. No Matter what happens, DO NOT let me sell you (or anyone) my guitars.

damn son! be careful out there.

Glad that you only had minor injuries. While dealing with recovery/not being able to play for a while it helped me to think of songs, even write a few, record (with voice) some ideas for melodies. Or just think how I'd orchestrate the sounds of my surroundings (how I've passed time in hospitals with all the whirs and beeps). Hang in there and get well!

Really glad that you are ok. I had a circular saw accident on my fretting fingers and was lucky I didn’t cut my middle two fingers off about six months ago. I’m new to guitar and have everything to work on so I took this as an opportunity for me to work on alternate picking as I could only use my right hand. For about a month this was all I could do and my right hand caught up to my left after this.

Best wishes and fast return to health.

Back