Out of Commission

I'll survive. But now you got me worried that it was your friend that was in the other truck.:confused::oops:
:eek: Can’t be, this was near Cincinnati, but he was driving a 1 ton turbo diesel dually Dodge. Some guy came into his lane and he swerved all the way off the road to miss the guy, and the guy still hit him head on. Even in the tank he was driving, my friend had a vertebrae broken! I still haven’t heard what the other guy was driving, but he may not survive. The roads were clear, so they still don’t know why he swerved all the way across the road like that. :(

i suppose I could restring all my guitars as lefties, and learn to play Hendrix style.:D

Exercise new brain muscles. And when you're healed...

5E6F2A53-guitarist-michael-angelo-batio-looks-back-on-nitro-the-president-of-the-record-label-literally-told-me-michael-i-want-you-to-overplay-all-the-time-image.jpg

:eek: Can’t be, this was near Cincinnati, but he was driving a 1 ton turbo diesel dually Dodge. Some guy came into his lane and he swerved all the way off the road to miss the guy, and the guy still hit him head on. Even in the tank he was driving, my friend had a vertebrae broken! I still haven’t heard what the other guy was driving, but he may not survive. The roads were clear, so they still don’t know why he swerved all the way across the road like that. :(
yep, not the same guy. although it was similar circumstances. for me, the other driver crossed into my lane, i started to turn to avoid him, but it was too late. Head on into a F-150 at 40 mph really sucks. Here's to a positive recovery for your friend, and the other guy as well.

Just because I like to push the limits, i picked up a guitar this morning. it was kind of cumbersome to tune it, but not impossible I could play a bit on the high side of the neck, but could not get my grip to do full chords. I could not reach the low EAD strings, because my wrist is immobilized, and I can not play anything beyond the 7th fret or so. no worries though, the last time i broke something on that hand I didn't touch my guitars for 6 months, then sold them all in a fit of depression. I won't make that mistake again.

@Wakester
So glad to hear your ok. Thank God it was only minor injuries and your able to be back at home already.
You must have someone watching over you brother.
I pray you'll have a quick path to recovery.
Get well soon
Dave

At 6:30 this morning while on the way to work, I was involved in a head on accident with roll over accident. I was traveling at 40 mph, i don't know about the other driver. I was transported to ECMC (Buffalo) via ambulance, as MercyFlight could not make it down.

i am a very blessed man, as I by all rights should not have survived a crash of that type or magnitude. i am home now with only a broken thumb, broken nose and mild concussion.I will not be playing guitar for awhile, but I will still be here. No Matter what happens, DO NOT let me sell you (or anyone) my guitars.
It makes me think, I too was on the road very early for work, one day everything is fine and the next day everything can change. it's easy to say that you have to enjoy life every moment but we don't realize it as long as tragedy hits us .. so you remind me, I wish you good physical and psychological recovery !!!

Back