Out of Commission

i'll second that motion and cast my vote to learn slide:D
kX6ehbx.jpg
Can we all sign your cast?:p:D

Hope you're doing well today, Wakester! I remember having a cast on my arm following nerve surgery a few years ago. It was unbelievably frustrating! Feel good!
I feel remarkably well considering. Not really in pain. But, frustrated that I dont have any glasses to see straight. Yes the cast is starting to get annoying, but i had one on the other hand 42 years ago, so its like riding a bike.

Congrats on beating the odds! You are a fortunate guy, for sure.

Anymore, I like hanging out with cats and their supposed 9-lives ability. Having lived to tell the tale after a few “you should not be breathing” events, I figured I could use some pointers. If nothing else, they’re amazing stress relievers. Highly recommended.

Sending good wishes for a healthy and speedy recovery.

I recently had multiple breaks in my left arm and wrist. Thought I'd never play again. I even bought a left handed guitar and tried that. Fast forward a few months.. I'm defying the odds and playing again. Yes its difficult, painful, and will never be the same but dang it I'm playing!

Stay strong it's amazing what we can overcome when we put out mind and spirit into it.

Picked up my Bass so as to not forget that its still there. I seemed to play pretty well considering. This might be good therapy to keep my finger strength up. I'm not using my thumb to choke the neck so i was able to move up and down the neck smoother.

There may be hope for me yet

Back