Opinions on the Limited Brushstroke 24! What do we think?!

WildWestGuitars

Wild_West_Guitars
Authorized PRS Dealer
10524185_10153218570970639_1116506029765472147_o.jpg

Okay, I guess, but I much prefer the birds with outlines. It's why I would prefer the 408 or the Signature Ltd over Paul's Guitar. More of a fan of classic art over 'modern' art.

I'm a 22-fret guy so it's not for me but I know a few Bang Stallions who are 24-fret guys (in the night). They needed an excuse to get another guitar.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;161632 said:
I'm a 22-fret guy so it's not for me but I know a few Bang Stallions who are 24-fret guys (in the night). They needed an excuse to get another guitar.

Same.

Just my humble opinion, but none for me thanks. Not a fan of the brushstroke birds, and although the guitars themselves are probably fantastic, I just don't feel the need.

If I'm being honest, I don't care for them. However, they are not a deal breaker. Under the right circumstances I would still shell out $.
Now, that I would certainly agree with. It would definitely be crazy to pass on a desirable model over a mere cosmetic detail. But, still, if I am making choices on a special order ... Different story. I love some of those I saw in the PRS inlay thread.

WANT!

Just block the trem, remove the arm, and hand 'er over.

I LOVE Paul's tremolo...even though his wraptails are killer, I find I get more sustain out of the trem equipped PRS guitars even though they are blocked due to my ten pound right hand that knocks them out of tune otherwise. I think the strings going through the block in the wood is better I think for vibration.

And the three way switch is more my thing than the blade.

I think this would make a great production guitar. Can't afford it right now but I'd love to have one.

These are cool. I'm a 24 fret dude, down with the strokes, and glad to see a toggle switch this year.

Funny, I don't even notice the inlays. The first thing I look for is the neck carve, glad to see it's not wide-thin. the pickups/electronics are good choices and look right on this model. If there's anything I would like to see different, it would be some opaque colors - white or black with natural binding, or goldtop.

Nope from here. I'm a fan of the Cu24 but not at the expense of brushstroke birds...

Back