NGD!

Lightning Boy

I was pretty excited about my first PRS arriving today but based on some of the opinions shared on this forum, I probably shouldn't be. Hell, to them, it ain't even a "real" PRS.

Anyway, I got an SE CE 24 with the blood orange finish. It's really nice (to me). Think I'll go play it now.

I was pretty excited about my first PRS arriving today but based on some of the opinions shared on this forum, I probably shouldn't be. Hell, to them, it ain't even a "real" PRS.

Anyway, I got an SE CE 24 with the blood orange finish. It's really nice (to me). Think I'll go play it now.
Dude, just enjoy and play your new guitar. It IS a PRS.

Geez, just enjoy the guitar! And post some pics when you can.

This is a discussion forum, where people have discussions - and what makes a discussion interesting is that different people have different opinions on things. Doesn’t make anyone right or wrong - just different. As you’re new here, you’ll find that this is one of the nicest, most civil places on the internet. You’ll soon get to know the different personalities from the regular posters. This is not TGP - no one here logs in looking to stir up sh!t.

We’re happy you’re here. Truly. Please post your thoughts on the new CE once you get some hours on it.

Oh hell no! Damn right it’s a PRS, post some pictures of that baby and enjoy the hell out of it!!

Congrats on the new axe . What others think of your instruments is of no matter at all > As my old man use to say .. "you can start crtitcizing when you start paying the bills. " I'd wager you'd be happy to accept any private stock donations to your collection for the naysayers .

I've been able to play the SE CE 24 for a couple of hours and I am really impressed. The guitar looks great, the setup is great, and I love the way it feels. I've checked everything except the intonation and haven't had to adjust anything.

To everyone who's been kind to me: thank you. I was pretty excited to have found a forum where I could actually talk about guitars with fellow guitar nerds (my wife humours me but she's no guitar nerd). Unfortunately, there are enough chuckleheads here to kill the vibe for me. I should have known when I saw the "do SE guitars have the PRS essence" thread. Oh well. I found a FB group dedicated to PRS SE owners, so I can talk guitars there without worrying about being slagged for having a junk guitar.

Peace out and may the Force be with you.

Ahhhh… I’m confused here. You’ll find there’s a core group of members here that are extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and welcoming. But, like any place on the web there will be trolls, negative comments and negative posts….. just ignore them, if I see a negative thread titled I don’t even bother with it. There’s a lot of cool cats to hang with here.

I've been able to play the SE CE 24 for a couple of hours and I am really impressed. The guitar looks great, the setup is great, and I love the way it feels. I've checked everything except the intonation and haven't had to adjust anything.

To everyone who's been kind to me: thank you. I was pretty excited to have found a forum where I could actually talk about guitars with fellow guitar nerds (my wife humours me but she's no guitar nerd). Unfortunately, there are enough chuckleheads here to kill the vibe for me. I should have known when I saw the "do SE guitars have the PRS essence" thread. Oh well. I found a FB group dedicated to PRS SE owners, so I can talk guitars there without worrying about being slagged for having a junk guitar.

Peace out and may the Force be with you.
Hmm…tbh I honestly don’t recall seeing anyone “slag” off anyone else guitar on this forum.
And I have posted a few dubious NGD…lol.
it’s one big happy PRS family here.
Come on in, the waters fine!

Hmm…tbh I honestly don’t recall seeing anyone “slag” off anyone else guitar on this forum.
And I have posted a few dubious NGD…lol.
it’s one big happy PRS family here.
Come on in, the waters fine!
Truth.
In fact, the opposite is true.

Well he did say, he was only 'worried about people slagging his guitar'.

Might be his first day on the internet; cut him some slack.

Back