NGD!

I was pretty excited about my first PRS arriving today but based on some of the opinions shared on this forum, I probably shouldn't be. Hell, to them, it ain't even a "real" PRS.

Anyway, I got an SE CE 24 with the blood orange finish. It's really nice (to me). Think I'll go play it now.

I've been able to play the SE CE 24 for a couple of hours and I am really impressed. The guitar looks great, the setup is great, and I love the way it feels. I've checked everything except the intonation and haven't had to adjust anything.

To everyone who's been kind to me: thank you. I was pretty excited to have found a forum where I could actually talk about guitars with fellow guitar nerds (my wife humours me but she's no guitar nerd). Unfortunately, there are enough chuckleheads here to kill the vibe for me. I should have known when I saw the "do SE guitars have the PRS essence" thread. Oh well. I found a FB group dedicated to PRS SE owners, so I can talk guitars there without worrying about being slagged for having a junk guitar.

Peace out and may the Force be with you.

I am not sure how you got those opinions of the people on this forum but that is not my experience at all. There are plenty of SE NGD threads that get a lot of love. If I may make a suggestion, there are two posts quoted above from the same thread that have a pretty negative connotation to them. You will get more crap for that than you ever will for posing a NGD for an SE model. Try posting from more of a positive point and stop calling people chuckleheads and saying people don't think your guitar is a "real" guitar until you have spent some time here and interacted with people.

Are there some chuckleheads here? Yep, we know who they are and I don't mean that in a bad way. I prefer to call them jokers and my online friends. :)

Lightning never lasts very long, so boy vanishing is to be expected! @Lightning Boy , feel free to detail for us the barrage of negative SE comments you are running away from ;~)) I believe >95% of forum members who participate fully support the value and quality of the SE line!! Looking forward to reviewing the details you provide, and then countering with the much higher percentage of users who said positive things in the same thread and elsewhere here on the forum!!! Have fun on FB, a much better place for some folk than this inhospitable dump ;~)) And of course, congrats on the new guitar, I hope you love it.

Beetlejuice finally sent me a photo of his NGD

Looks good since he needs it for dirty bar gigs

u1u0sOV.jpg

Back