The forum seems a bit dead..

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I already said I never been on there but I might have an idea if who it is (Someone from here). I'm not even going to look because it's pointless.

My "Well... :(" was in regards to something else entirely though
So you’re saying that someone here is pretending to be you over at TGP??? Well there’s a plot twist for you.

1000041607e6661b8f0c27dfc0.jpg
I'm not on TGP, TDPRI or Seymour Duncan forums... I'm on Rig-Talk, Strat-Forum, Marshall Forum and Les Paul forum.

The fact that I can't even remember being on those forums is an indication to that.

So you’re saying that someone here is pretending to be you over at TGP??? Well there’s a plot twist for you.
It honestly wouldn't surprise me.

What do you guys want me to do? Make an account and go settle it? I doubt it would do much good. Also, whoever it is can't post or share my private videos or know anything about my private life. If anything, there just getting me more views.

So the joke's actually on them.

It honestly wouldn't surprise me.

What do you guys want me to do? Make an account and go settle it? I doubt it would do much good. Also, whoever it is can't post or share my private videos or know anything about my private life. If anything, there just getting me more views.

So the joke's actually on them.
I haven’t searched every post from that user, I just know that they linked your YouTube videos and I believe inferred or said it was theirs. If someone is pretending to be you, the mods there can delete that user and all their content. But they will need proof of who you are, and that that user is not you, so they’ll do an IP log to see where the user is posting from.

Find out who it is and kick the crap out of them for using a picture of your cat in their avatar. ;-)

Are there giveaways? More giveaways are always nice.
Been trying to make that happen, apparently it's all up to me - kinda met with the idea of "We've already done that phase, if you want it so bar, you do it".. which doesn't make much sense since I'm met with snide remark regardless of positive or negative I write. I can't invest in a forum where people claim to not like me and accuse me of things and then claim I make myself out to be a victim when I defend myself. I have done giveaways on other forums and Steam (the pc games store).
Here's some feedback if anyone is listening: More content would be good. I'm spending a lot of time learning all my newish PRS has to offer. More videos of tones, styles, combinations with pedals/amps/etc would be useful.
Amen to that!

Posting this type of stuff on here and various forums, seems to be met with good feedback, seems it's been hard to encourage to do the same though. I think it would really help the forum grow for sure. I post when I can but that's not very often, however, in the short time I've been here, I've probably posted more gear videos and demos than quite a few.

Last edited:
Maybe it's just me but personally I just don't need this forum to be anything else or more or different than it already is.
Any questions I have ever had have been promptly and knowledgeably answered.
Everyone here has put up with me so far...
Only been a visitor for just over one year but I don't see much I would want to change.

But it's a free world ( just) and everyone is entitled to their opinions.

Enjoy folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back