First and last horror film that made an impact on you.

Oh...oh...oh...I was reminded that Under the Skin is suprisingly good -- I actually own that one (and I rarely buy movies -- only after I've watched them more than twice and feel the urge to watch them again). Come for the nudity, stay for the excellent movie.

First - Most certainly "The Birds". I watched that when I was 6 or 7 and birds have ever since freaked me out. I'm in my 40s now, and while I like seeing them, I won't get near them. My dad has a pair of giant McCaws that are allowed to walk around the house. I won't go near them.

The last movie that got me good was "The Conjuring". My wife and I went to see in the theater when it first came out. It gave both her and I nightmares for weeks.

I left out a lot of other great horror horror flicks that have messed with me. The original "Night of the Living Dead" made an impact on me that I didn't realize until I was at a funeral in Kentucky where the cemetery and undertaker looked identical to the movie. My skin was crawling and I was anxious to get out of there. The Rob Zombie flick "House of 1,000 Corpses" was just disturbing. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre part whatever with Matthew McConaughey and Rene Zellweger was also bizarre.

Of course "Evil Dead" (both versions) and "Army of Darkness" are classics......as well as "Bubba Hotep" (check it out if you haven't seen it). All of the NES movies are good but campy.

when she was little my mom was afraid of bette davis so... i’m afraid of bette davis.

When I was little, I was afraid of Cesar Romero as the Joker on Batman. I would run out of the room and peek in until he was gone.

Years later, after hearing some of Gilbert Gottfried's stories (and those of Batman cast members), I may have been on to something...

First was Jaws, I was really young maybe 4-5 and was supposed to watch Superman but they had the wrong film. Not sure what that was about because I was a bit small, but I did have some nightmares about the butch guy and dismembered bodies in water for a while after. I'm not that keen on water, but I prefer swimming and surfing in the sea than swimming pools so I guess it didn't effect me too much.

The last movie that had an impact was Fallen (1998) Densil Washington. It's one of those psychological horrors about demon posession that travels by touch. Pretty cool and freaked me out a bit.

If you want disgusting along with horrifying, then hop on Netflix and watch TERRIFIER.

I watched that the other night. I felt like it had some moments and then kinda dropped off.

The first two girls were kinda cool, though, it would’ve worked better as a short.

More of a thriller than a horror, I’ve just finished watching The Sinner on Netflix, pretty good.

You had me at nudity...

I just watched The Slumber Party Massacre last night, and there was an incredible amount of boobs in the first ten minutes, including a scene where the “teenage” girls basketball teams (all easily 28 years old) have an extended shower scene.

It’s on Amazon Prime if you wanna relive 1980’s gratuitous nudity.

I used to love listening to the actual record album for Disney's Haunted Mansion when I was very young, pre-kindergarten, something like age 3 or 4?

The original War of The Worlds with Orson Wells freaked me out as a kid. As well as the older Dracula movies with Bella Lugossi and or Christopher Lee.

Back