Do you still own your first PRS?

No. My first four PRS guitars (Custom 24, Stripped 58, MEQ and P22) have all been moved. Only my fifth, GOM 594, remains in the stable.

Yeah. Here it is with Duncan Custom 5/Jazz and a 3 way switch. I think I might convert it back to running DGT pickups with the rotary, if I ever have time.

Interesting how 11Top saw a photo of one and liked the top so he ordered one. I bought this because it played and sounded so great and it had opaque paint so it specifically did NOT have one of those fancy tops. Just goes to show PRS can have something for almost anyone.

WVdA2d7.jpg

No ....... ....... but I had to post a pic of her. CU22, 10 top, Dragon II's, 5-way, and a strange single flame on the upper horn (*uniqueness award winner)....(sniff, sniff:() .... sold it to help pay for my kids braces. U gotta do what U gotta do sometimes.:cool:

ZowbDba.jpg

No ....... ....... but I had to post a pic of her. CU22, 10 top, Dragon II's, 5-way, and a strange single flame on the upper horn (*uniqueness award winner)....(sniff, sniff:() .... sold it to help pay for my kids braces. U gotta do what U gotta do sometimes.:cool:

ZowbDba.jpg

LOVE that top!

Speaking of; if you haven't had the Mexican Bruschetta at Yerbabuena, you gotta try it. They add Nopales to it. Good stuff!

We had them serve that at our reception! It looked hella good but I didn’t get to try any.

Yep! That ‘90 EG is a keeper. I did move my 2nd PRS recently, though. I’ll probably get an Anniversary NF SAS or maybe an old maple board CE if the opportunity knocks.

Absolutely. I've had my CE-24 since high school, and I still have it to this day.

I've written a fair amount of music on it, too. Anywhere from metal to rock, to filling in for jazz bands and combos back in college.

Back