Do you still own your first PRS?

I don't still have my first. I sold it off not all that long ago since it wasn't getting much play time compared to its newer siblings. These guitars are rawk machines but my preferences have moved on so it went to a home where it (hopefully) gets more love. I'll post a picture anyway, since we all know that's what we're here for:

blue-classic.jpg

No ....... ....... but I had to post a pic of her. CU22, 10 top, Dragon II's, 5-way, and a strange single flame on the upper horn (*uniqueness award winner)....(sniff, sniff:() .... sold it to help pay for my kids braces. U gotta do what U gotta do sometimes.:cool:

ZowbDba.jpg

If I had to choose between selling my guitar or my kid getting braces....sorry bout ya luck kid...I told ya to quit eating rocks ya dumba$$! :D
RntMeJY.jpg

What?!o_O

Last edited:
Nope.. Sold my SE CU 24 to fund my CR SE, during what I call the "Dark Period" aka "the one in, one out program or as I call it the "this is some bullsh!t" program.

Atilla the Ginger, ruled with an iron fist back then. She eventually gave in, and I won the war of attrition, or at least that's what I keep telling myself anyway.;)

MtWfhTl.jpg

Last edited:
We all can look back on our very first PRS guitar with pride and joy (right Stevie?). Do you still own your very first one? If so, post a pic and tell us about it.

Here is the first one I ever owned, and I still have it. I saw an ad in a magazine (Guitar Player?) and thought, “Now that’s a maple top!” I then discovered a local dealer, Guitars and More, in Indianapolis, and called Dean and told him I wanted to order a PRS. So began my obsession with PRS guitars and a long friendship with my buddy, Dean*. I miss his stores. :(

My 1st PRS- Artist II natural quilt:

Edit: * "....and all of you other fine PRS loving dudes as well!"

Yes, CE24 bought new in 93. One of a ltd run of 25, the certificate calls it an Artist CE. Spec wise against a regular CE....quilt top, amber finish, zebra dragon1 pickups and push/pull sweet switch on the tone knob.

https://i.imgur.com/aWR1CLz.jpg

(Still can’t figure out how to post the pic from imgur)

Yup, my 92 CU24 in Vintage Sunburst with moons. My girlfriend at the time helped me buy it, so I returned the favor and married her.:D

Doesn't get as much play as it used to, but I can't even think of letting it go.

Yup, my 92 CU24 in Vintage Sunburst with moons. My girlfriend at the time helped me buy it, so I returned the favor and married her.:D

Doesn't get as much play as it used to, but I can't even think of letting it go.

You're talking about the guitar... right?:p

If he's calling his wife 'it', no wonder he's not getting much play time.

Back