Do you buy your picks in bulk?

jfb

Plank Owner
I have never bought picks in packages larger than 12...

Until now...

ROCK STAR STATUS!!!

image.jpg

First the basement, and now this. I swear you and I have parallel lives.

I just switched to a pick I can't find often around here, so I ordered a big bag from the manufacturer. First time I've ever bought more than a dozen, too.

First the basement, and now this. I swear you and I have parallel lives.

I just switched to a pick I can't find often around here, so I ordered a big bag from the manufacturer. First time I've ever bought more than a dozen, too.

Twins!

IF I could find Eric Johnson Jazz III in a hundred pack I would! :D

I just looked these up and read they scanned one of his old vintage picks and made a mold of it. Crazy. I am going to buy a pack.

I always order by the 100 from Clayton - cheap and I put what I want on em.

I did 12-pack on Jazz III, Eric johnson and Black Tortex when I was in USA in 2008. They are hard to find around here!

Now that I switched to Dava pick, I bought them 2-3 at a time. The shop that sell them are very close to my house...

I bought a pack of 80 of the green Dunlop .88 Tortex ones.
Gave several to my younger son, and I keep around 5 in each case.

I like your style.

Somehow this makes me want pizza. In bulk. :rofl:

I'm in ................. even if it is 11:30pm :redface:

I've seen how this bulk pizza works in Indiana. Its likely to take an extra day to eat it all.

I've never bought picks in bulk, but GC Ron gave me two gross with a guitar - and I'm still trying to wear them all out.

I've seen how this bulk pizza works in Indiana. Its likely to take an extra day to eat it all.

I've never bought picks in bulk, but GC Ron gave me two gross with a guitar - and I'm still trying to wear them all out.

I shred picks pretty quick, but am slow to replace them. These picks are my new favorite and after a few purchases GC quit carrying them locally. I figured the 100 pack from Amazon was wicked cheap so here I am. Maybe now I can replace my picks a little more regularly without playing mental chess with myself.

I go thru a 100 pack every year. That's one pick per set, 4 sets per gig, about 25 gigs a year. My wife is sick and tired of pulling them out of the dryer. :flute:

I one time ordered 500 fender thins....still have most of them lol....

Switched to dava and hardly go through picks now ....

Back