Picks

I'm using Screamer V Picks lately. Definitely not cheap, but I like being able to hold on to them in an energetic performance.
Also, having three edges makes them last a long time.
I think that's the model I have, that I can't stand. Forum bro discount price if you want it. Might have a few other Vpicks available as well, if anyone uses other styles. I really liked a few of them and they are fast, but I can't get past the chirp and have others I like better.

I think that's the model I have, that I can't stand. Forum bro discount price if you want it. Might have a few other Vpicks available as well, if anyone uses other styles. I really liked a few of them and they are fast, but I can't get past the chirp and have others I like better.
I ordered a clear V pick ten years ago or so, but I lost it the day it arrived. I was smarter next time, and I got the glow-in-the-dark version. I lost it as well: shame. It would shine (literally) in my collection, which this thread was about initially.

I ordered a clear V pick ten years ago or so, but I lost it the day it arrived. I was smarter next time, and I got the glow-in-the-dark version. I lost it as well: shame. It would shine (literally) in my collection, which this thread was about initially.
I have one of the glow in the dark models as well. Didn't meant to derail the thread. Don't have pics of picks.

I'm just old school and can't get used to anything else. Thanks, but don't need any, I have a lifetime supply.

Back