Delphi, we have a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You couldn't be further from the truth. Basically I was asking do you think the India space program was real or not. This thread got hijacked by a person identifying as a dragon. I hope no PRS comes out with inlay of him on it, because it won't be a pretty sight. From now on I just want to hear from people who claim they went into space or went to the moon. Otherwise their opinions are just coming from TV or corrupted science.
What? It's 2023, I can identify as a dragon if I want to, free country. I'm so fabulous. So (not) sorry for hijacking your thread. What can I say, you played a stupid game, you got a stupid prize: the Big D.

As the kids like to say: Lol u mad bro?

What? It's 2023, I can identify as a dragon if I want to, free country. I'm so fabulous. So (not) sorry for hijacking your thread. What can I say, you played a stupid game, you got a stupid prize: the Big D.

As the kids like to say: Lol u mad bro?
Quit projecting your anger on others. How can I be mad when I'm right? I'm just disappointed in others who can't catch on. When have you been to the moon. When have you been to space? Trying to say you're an expert in space travel without going is like playing an air guitar instead of a PRS. (There's a meme)

You couldn't be further from the truth. Basically I was asking do you think the India space program was real or not. This thread got hijacked by a person identifying as a dragon. I hope no PRS comes out with inlay of him on it, because it won't be a pretty sight. From now on I just want to hear from people who claim they went into space or went to the moon. Otherwise their opinions are just coming from TV or corrupted science.
Ok, knucklehead, prove to me that there is a God. Not necessarily a Christian God, just some type of God. If you cant prove it, then is it not real? There’s all kinds of science that proves others theories that you say aren’t true. Man up.

Quit projecting your anger on others. How can I be mad when I'm right? I'm just disappointed in others who can't catch on. When have you been to the moon. When have you been to space? Trying to say you're an expert in space travel without going is like playing an air guitar instead of a PRS. (There's a meme)
Ok. So...have you ever seen the edge of the flat earth? Have you touched the dome? Have you seen the ice wall or the legions of military personnel to defend it? I mean, if you're going to use that logic that you physically have to be at a place or site of a phenomenon in order to talk about it with authority, the same rule applies to you as well. True, I've never been to space, never been to the moon....Ive seen some moons in my time, usually around 1AM at a Walmart, but I'm not claiming to be an expert in anything. Big difference there.

This is called Zetetic methodology, developed by Samuel Rowbotham. It basically says the only logical explanation for a phenomenon is the one you can discern from your bodily senses alone. Ergo, if math is needed, it's wrong. If a tool is needed, it's wrong. If the horizon looks flat, it is flat. If a moon landing looks fake based on your own subjectivity, it is fake. Let me put it to you like this, if we followed the Zetetic Method, the forum wouldn't exist. We would be in a filthy market square talking about lutes while covered in cow feces, wondering if we have enough gold for a sack of millet, and Sergio is dead from Plague. The world would be Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Ok, knucklehead, prove to me that there is a God. Not necessarily a Christian God, just some type of God. If you cant prove it, then is it not real? There’s all kinds of science that proves others theories that you say aren’t true. Man up.
I know you weren't replying to me but the reason I said science is a lot like religion nowadays is that a lot of it is theory rather than proof. I do believe in God but I didn't always in my early teens. I don't think you should mess with the paranormal but I have researched it and found that there is a spiritual world out there. It seems that the creator set this reality up where there isn't physical proof of him. Maybe he thought if everyone knew that they would take it for granted? Maybe he wants faith? I would suggest if you want proof, ask for a sign. Don't be sarcastic about it you have to mean it. It's up to you whether to believe it or not.

Ok. So...have you ever seen the edge of the flat earth? Have you touched the dome? Have you seen the ice wall or the legions of military personnel to defend it? I mean, if you're going to use that logic that you physically have to be at a place or site of a phenomenon in order to talk about it with authority, the same rule applies to you as well. True, I've never been to space, never been to the moon....Ive seen some moons in my time, usually around 1AM at a Walmart, but I'm not claiming to be an expert in anything. Big difference there.

This is called Zetetic methodology, developed by Samuel Rowbotham. It basically says the only logical explanation for a phenomenon is the one you can discern from your bodily senses alone. Ergo, if math is needed, it's wrong. If a tool is needed, it's wrong. If the horizon looks flat, it is flat. If a moon landing looks fake based on your own subjectivity, it is fake. Let me put it to you like this, if we followed the Zetetic Method, the forum wouldn't exist. We would be in a filthy market square talking about lutes while covered in cow feces, wondering if we have enough gold for a sack of millet, and Sergio is dead from Plague. The world would be Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
I'm not saying there is an ice wall although I have heard that theory. I just don't think it's a globe. The globe theory doesn't make sense when you sit down and think about it.

I'm not saying there is an ice wall although I have heard that theory. I just don't think it's a globe. The globe theory doesn't make sense when you sit down and think about it.
So...do you think instead that the Flat Earth plane extends indefinitely? There are flat earthers who do think this. There was a theory once that there was an ice wall, but an ocean beyond it with large continents. Places like Lemuria and Mu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back