Delphi, we have a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, again I'm assuming your not trolling...

The Flat Earth map you are referring to is known as the Gleason projection. It's one of many ways to show the surface of the Earth, but all of them have distortions. Why? Well...it's a 2d representation of a 3d object, that object being a globe. Several continents are stretched in ways that do not comport with reality. If you refuse them to be geographically accurate, then the oceans get bigger.

The Bible, and please forgive me if you take offense to this if you are religious because I don't mean to be rude, but I don't care what it has to say about scientific concepts and cosmology. It's a bibliography of the people and tribes who participated in its writing. It's not a scientific source and shouldn't be viewed as such. It doesn't contradict science so long as you take things like the firmament as allegory. Objectively, we have never seen any evidence of a dome structure encompassing the Earth. There is no physical evidence to suggest it's existence. If it was there, we'd know about it.
Your'e like Dr. Fauci. "I am the science" He's been exposed as a fraud.

I don't have time to list millions of names. Do I get the home version of the game?
We are not asking for millions of names, give me ONE. Just one name I can research. Can you do that?
Your'e like Dr. Fauci. "I am the science" He's been exposed as a fraud.
Ok... If by this you're saying you want to "expose" me as a fraud, then do it I guess.

Last edited:
Why Play It Off As Real? Cash Grab...
Ok, real quick...how much of a cash grab do you think it was? NASA's budget last I checked was less than 0.5% of the total budget. We spend a significant amount more on actual weapons to kill a actual people. We spend more on pensions. The highest it's ever been is less than 5% of the Federal budget in the mid sixties. The government is fleeced out of millions all the time by politicians, pro scammers, and corporations without having to create an elaborate hoax space agency. If I wanted to steal from taxpayers, this is the last way I'd do it.

Not much progress in all this time.
13689173_082323-cc-ap-india-moon-landing-img.jpeg

Not much progress in all this time.
13689173_082323-cc-ap-india-moon-landing-img.jpeg
I could say the same for you.

So what? It looks to me like a simulation of the craft and what it would look like when making a descent based on telemetry data, and not to be seen as the real thing. In the sixties, they'd use physical models to show people on the news, we have better ways for people to visualize space missions these days, I don't see the problem. How about this, if they didn't go to the moon, where did the rocket go then?

Ok, real quick...how much of a cash grab do you think it was? NASA's budget last I checked was less than 0.5% of the total budget. We spend a significant amount more on actual weapons to kill a actual people. We spend more on pensions. The highest it's ever been is less than 5% of the Federal budget in the mid sixties. The government is fleeced out of millions all the time by politicians, pro scammers, and corporations without having to create an elaborate hoax space agency. If I wanted to steal from taxpayers, this is the last way I'd do it.
I Understand Your Point In Minimizing Dollar Amounts By Going The Percentage Route. It Makes The Appearance Look Better For The Points You Are Attempting To Make. Add Up The Actual Dollar Amounts over Time That NASA Has Received And Regardless Of The Percentage, It Is An Immense Amount Of Money. I Agree The Waste, Greed, War Costs, You Name It Are Completely Off The Charts. It All Needs To Be Reigned In. The Reality Is The Real Powers That Be Are In On The Take On All Of It And Use Every Situation To Line Their Pockets. They Fund Both Sides Of All The Wars They Start, Etc. You Say You Would Steal From The Tax Payers A Different Way But The Point I Am Making Is The Tax Payer Is Stolen From In Multiple Ways And The People Doing The Stealing Want As Many Streams Of Cash Grab As Possible. While These "Small Percentages" You Make Mention Of Are Massive Dollars On Their Own, When You Put Them All Together In Reality It Is Mind Boggling.

Ok, again I'm assuming your not trolling...

The Flat Earth map you are referring to is known as the Gleason projection. It's one of many ways to show the surface of the Earth, but all of them have distortions. Why? Well...it's a 2d representation of a 3d object, that object being a globe. Several continents are stretched in ways that do not comport with reality. If you resize them to be geographically accurate, then the oceans get bigger.

The Bible, and please forgive me if you take offense to this if you are religious because I don't mean to be rude, but I don't care what it has to say about scientific concepts and cosmology. It's a bibliography of the people and tribes who participated in its writing. It's not a scientific source and shouldn't be viewed as such. It doesn't contradict science so long as you take things like the firmament as allegory. Objectively, we have never seen any evidence of a dome structure encompassing the Earth. There is certainly no physical evidence to suggest it's existence. If it was there, we'd know about it.
So Again, Why Do So Many "World Organizations" Use Flat Earth As Their Logo? There Are Many Other "3 D" Logos By Other Companies So It Is Clearly A Choice That These Organizations Use The Flat Earth Map As Their Logo.

You Dismiss The Bible And Label It As Being Insignificant Due To It's Writings Being From People And Tribes Who Participated In Its Writings Yet You Claim The Things You Believe, That Are Written By People Participating In The Writings You Chose To Believe, To Be Accurate? That Sounds Like A Belief System Difference (Which Is Fine) But The Measuring Stick Appears The Same, Just A Different Source (In Essence).

You Make The Comment If It Was There We Would Know About It. Are You Sure About That? We Know What The Real Powers That Be Want Us To Know Or Feed Us To Know To Support Their Narrative (No Matter What It May Be) And If A Person Has A Differing Thought Then They Are Attacked And Labeled As Wrong Or A CS Or Whatever Other Label Is Trending At The Time. Real True "Science" Should Always Be Questioned And Put To The Test. Political Science Is Another Thing Entirely And The The Problem Is That Political Science Is Being Called "Science" And They Are Not The Same.

If A Person Is Unwilling To Open Themselves Up To Explore Possibility And Are Quick To Dismiss A New Thought Or Idea Then They Radically Reduce Their Potential For Growth And Advancement. People Should Be Able To Talk About Anything And Be Heard As There Is Much To Learn In Doing So. It Isn't Always About Changing Your Pint Of View But Rather You Viewing Point. :)

All I can say is WTF??
I had to read some of the inane (insane?) posts twice or more to see if there was a hint of sarcasm or joviallity that I was missing somehow.
But no, it appears the "flat earthers" are deadly serious in there beliefs.
Did we get transported back to the dark ages somehow?
How in the world can we be in this situation?
It's no wonder the world is in such a mess with crock's of sh!t like this for views and beliefs in existence.

I'm waiting for them to state next that the pyramids were built by aliens and all our advancements on tech are from the same source with it being a huge worldwide cover up and conspiracy.

Just...well..I'm almost at a loss for words here.

All I can say is WTF??
I had to read some of the inane posts twice or more to see if there was a hint of sarcasm or joviallity that I was missing somehow.
But no, it appears the "flat earthers" are deadly serious in there beliefs.
Did we get transported back to the dark ages somehow?
How in the world can we be in this situation?
It's no wonder the world is in such a mess with crock's of sh!t like this for views and beliefs in existence.

I'm waiting for them to state next that the pyramids were built by aliens and all our advancements on tech are from the same source with it being a huge worldwide cover up and conspiracy.

Just...well..I'm almost at a loss for words here.
Funny...LOL

It Sure Has Hasn't It? It Has Done So Both Ways I Might Add... ;)
Not in the slightest IMHO.
Because prior to the WWW being accessible to anybody and everyone we had to do stuff the good old fashioned way.
You know, go out and experiment and experience stuff and prove it right or wrong.

Not sit in a chair stuffing your face with two day old pizza and delving into the far corners of the internet to find your "truth".

Bejesus!

Not in the slightest IMHO.
Because prior to the WWW being accessible to anybody and everyone we had to do stuff the good old fashioned way.
You know, go out and experiment and experience stuff and prove it right or wrong.

Not sit in a chair stuffing your face with two day old pizza and delving into the far corners of the internet to find your "truth".

Bejesus!
It Is Funny My Friend. Don't Get So Bent Out Of Shape Over An pinion That Might Differ In Some Way Than Your Own. Based On Your Comment, You Talk As If You Went To The Moon Yourself Pre-WWW. To Prove Your Belief System On That Subject. ;)

If You Think I Am Sitting In A Chair Stuffing My Face With Two Day Old Pizza And Chasing After Far Corners Of The InternetFor "Truth" You Are Sadly Mistaken.

I better leave now before I p!$$ off a lot of people permanently and likely get banned....lol.

You just can't fix stupid....
No Need To Run Off, Enjoy The Discussion. That Is What Threads Are For Right?

Are You Calling Me Stupid? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back