PRS DGT SE Intonation

You ahould have backed out the screws fully and tried again it seem you passed the point of intonation, as for Mann made I can’t recommend it enough. I stil have the se term bridge in the box but have not checked but I had no intonation issues with either, Mann made just is a next level bridge and brought my guitar from a guitar I love to a guitar I LOVE!

Not sure what you mean by backed out the screws fully and try it again but, it's simple mathematics. The distance from the 12th fret to the saddle is too long and can't be shortened. Yes I've heard a lot about the man-made bridges. I just like to know if it would cure my intonation issue.

Being fully pushed you’ve already passed the point of intonation, you should reset everything slack and begin again not take a dremmel to it, as said it’s often a compromise

Not sure what you mean by backed out the screws fully and try it again but, it's simple mathematics. The distance from the 12th fret to the saddle is too long and can't be shortened. Yes I've heard a lot about the man-made bridges. I just like to know if it would cure my intonation issue.
It’s the same simple math they’ve used on PRS bridges for over 35 years. It hasn’t changed, and all of my PRs intonate properly. User error, not bad design. If you’re in the DMV, message me and you can come over. This should have an easy fix. It

Thanks, but unfortunately, I believe my guitar wasn't assembled properly. So, as I'm sure 99% of PRSSE models are perfect, mine isn't. I've been doing my own intonation on guitars for 50 years and believe me, this guitar bridge is just not properly installed.

Also consider a different string. Sometimes a tiny flaw in the wire can make a string just not intonate properly.

Thanks, this is the third string I've had on, it's a 10 and it just doesn't intonate

Back