An Awesome Modeler Would Be...

I just ordered a Kemper Profiler Stage...….

Cool!

I think if I ever got one I’d get the toaster version.

“Is that a new piece of gear?”

“No, hon, it’s just a toaster.”

“What are all the knobs for then?”

“It, uh, let’s you dial your toast in just the way you like it.”

“Where are the slots for the toast?”

“Um, you put the toast in the, uh, back. See?”

“Well, I need a new toaster in the kitchen, so I’m going to bring it upstairs.”

“Nooooooo...”

The guitar was kind of a disappointment anyway, so I didn’t mind much.

Funny thing about a really bad burn is that it only hurt for a second before the nerves stopped reporting. It didn’t hurt again until the first dressing was removed.

That had to be very scary.

Yeah, I guess.

To make it easier for you: Your house is on fire, do you grab your guitar or the soap dish? They’re both “stuff”.

Stuff? So, that means we assume the loved ones are safe, and I'm only worrying about stuff? I think I could get out with 5 guitars. One over each shoulder, one hanging in front, and one in each hand. Maybe one hanging over my back. The advantage to keeping them all hanging, and strapped!

Stuff? So, that means we assume the loved ones are safe, and I'm only worrying about stuff? I think I could get out with 5 guitars. One over each shoulder, one hanging in front, and one in each hand. Maybe one hanging over my back. The advantage to keeping them all hanging, and strapped!

Yeah I was kind of taking it for granted that the family and pets were already safe!

Cool!

I think if I ever got one I’d get the toaster version.

“Is that a new piece of gear?”

“No, hon, it’s just a toaster.”

“What are all the knobs for then?”

“It, uh, let’s you dial your toast in just the way you like it.”

“Where are the slots for the toast?”

“Um, you put the toast in the, uh, back. See?”

“Well, I need a new toaster in the kitchen, so I’m going to bring it upstairs.”

“Nooooooo...”
I'm gonna make digital French toast. No calories and it tastes great. Less filling!

Yeah, I guess.

To make it easier for you: Your house is on fire, do you grab your guitar or the soap dish? They’re both “stuff”.

I turn off the stereo radio receiver, I don't smoke but cook carefully, my apartment is only a small fire risk from adjoining neighbors who also don't smoke, has 2 smoke alarms and 2 fire extinguishers, and some decent renter's insurance. The guitar.

Last edited:
Being shipped from Guitar Center. Got a loan on my 401k. I pay myself back interest. I am gearcited "excited about new gear"

Sweet! I have to admit, I am truly content with the Archon and the AA-12, but I feel the itch for one of these!

Back