Another episode of amp guy vs. modeler guy!

I recently started getting into plugin amp sims. I'm loving the Plugin Alliance amps. I'm getting great mileage out of the Diezel VH4, ENGL Savage 120, and the Fuchs Overdrive Supreme. I am enjoying my Nembrini Audio DC30 also.
I really like the Plugin Alliance amp sims, too(by Brainworx),,,been using the ENGL Savage 120, and the Friedman BE100. I have more of them.(Diezel VH-4, Herbert, Friedman Dirty Shirley, ENGL E646 VS). Next time they have a sale I plan to snag the Fuchs Overdrive Supreme.

Way back in the late 70s and 80s, I had very limited choice. I went from a Yamaha solid state to 100W Marshall. Currently I am in love with my PRS HDRX 20 watter, but I also have plug ins , Fender Tonemaster and a Katana. They all have a purpose. The more choices the better.
May I inquire, which tonemaster? I'm a Katana guy thinking of pulling the trigger on a Fender TM Reverb Deluxe.

I really like the Plugin Alliance amp sims, too(by Brainworx),,,been using the ENGL Savage 120, and the Friedman BE100. I have more of them.(Diezel VH-4, Herbert, Friedman Dirty Shirley, ENGL E646 VS). Next time they have a sale I plan to snag the Fuchs Overdrive Supreme.
I have them all, and don't care for them. They came in a bundle. The note attack, the distortion...everything is not where it needs to be.

Back