An Awesome Modeler Would Be...

Cool!

I think if I ever got one I’d get the toaster version.

“Is that a new piece of gear?”

“No, hon, it’s just a toaster.”

“What are all the knobs for then?”

“It, uh, let’s you dial your toast in just the way you like it.”

“Where are the slots for the toast?”

“Um, you put the toast in the, uh, back. See?”

“Well, I need a new toaster in the kitchen, so I’m going to bring it upstairs.”

“Nooooooo...”
I actually had a dream a few weeks back. In it I had a Kemper profiler and it was also an air fryer.

Just got the Kemper on Friday and really got into it on Saturday. Best I've ever sounded through my monitors. The JCM800 is awesome as well as the many others on this. It makes you into a better player because you get a tone like you hear on famous recordings so it really is inspiring! My Silver Sky and Les Paul sound amazing but I'm going to need more PRS guitars for this.

Just got the Kemper on Friday and really got into it on Saturday. Best I've ever sounded through my monitors. The JCM800 is awesome as well as the many others on this. It makes you into a better player because you get a tone like you hear on famous recordings so it really is inspiring! My Silver Sky and Les Paul sound amazing but I'm going to need more PRS guitars for this.
It really is that good, init? Congrats.

Ooo...this must involve monkey-touching!:eek:
attachment.php

That’s it, I’m going back to Kemper! Ordering a Stage tomorrow!

Is the PC/Mac editor out yet?

Nope... everyone is expecting it this month.
I’m not holding my breath. It should be here soon, though. With 6+ hours on My Little Toaster this weekend, I have nothing negative to report...absolutely nothing. Even my self-made profiles are starting to sound good to my ears, which I find amazing. @bodia, you should enjoy your return to Kemper.

I’m not holding my breath. It should be here soon, though. With 6+ hours on My Little Toaster this weekend, I have nothing negative to report...absolutely nothing. Even my self-made profiles are starting to sound good to my ears, which I find amazing. @bodia, you should enjoy your return to Kemper.
Neither am I, but I'm hopeful as I do enjoy a good PC interface.
Glad to hear your Dallas profiles are working well.
And yes... it's a good time to be a guitar player... and a Kemper owner.

I’m sure I will!

That’s it, I’m going back to Kemper! Ordering a Stage tomorrow!

Is the PC/Mac editor out yet?
Cool man you'll love it. I still am just playing some presets which I really don't have to change too much to sound good. Usually I add a little presence.

Last edited:

Speaking of toasters, check out the back line from the Tonight Show Sunday, after football!

I nearly pooped myself when he started singing. Huge pipes and I’m pretty sure that was a bunch of country lyrics he was belting out. Not what I expected, but in a really good way.

Immediately transported me to my youth. His voice sounds like a tan felt pool table on Big Bear Lake and a pre-puberty anxiety attack in Minnesota Fabrics.

I hate country music. :p

Back