A request for Security at the PRS Experience...

Don't worry Andy, you won't need security because I'll be winning a sweet P22 or 24 in faded grey black. I can feel it. LOL - ok, wishful thinking, but a man's gotta dream right???

Andy will no longer be appearing in this forum. He was forced to enter the witness protection program after Paul awarded him David Grissom. :goodnight:

Funny story on the winning ticket #'s.....not one, but BOTH days I had the number right after the winning ticket #!!!! DOH! It's all good though, I've got guitars that cover that territory already, so I was happy to see someone else pick them up. The black SCT that was won was a monster weighing close to 10 lbs! Who won that? was that you watelessness?

Funny story on the winning ticket #'s.....not one, but BOTH days I had the number right after the winning ticket #!!!! DOH! It's all good though, I've got guitars that cover that territory already, so I was happy to see someone else pick them up.

note to self: always get tickets right before vchizzle...

The black SCT that was won was a monster weighing close to 10 lbs! Who won that? was that you watelessness?

It weighs in at 9.5 pounds.

Now tell everyone what you did the next day ... very cool ...

Well, i hung out with some great friends, enjoyed some inspiring musical performances, talked with Doug about amps, absorbed the teachings of great clinicians, had some delicious barbeque, bought a P22, and planned my October purchase. Nothing special. :D

Back