A request for Security at the PRS Experience...

iahawk36

Prince of Paisley
I have been extremely fortunate in winning two guitars from the generous folks at PRS at the last two Experience events, and while words cannot express how grateful I am for this, I have to make a plea to PRS.

If somehow, someway, I were to win again this year (however unlikely), I am going to NEED a private security detail assigned as I have already received multiple threats of violence IF I win a guitar again.

So again, I cannot express how grateful and thankful I am for your generosity, but IF somehow it happens again....I will need help!!

(I hope you can see my tongue firmly planted in my cheek) :D :D

Were I attending (maybe next year), I would hold your newly won guitar so that it wasn't damaged while you were being pummeled... of course I may vanish into the crowd with it during said pummeling, but you could rest assured it would not be damaged. I promise!

I am more than willing to be your private detail - in exchange for one of the old models you've won ;)

Ill even dawn a black shirt with "SECURITY" printed on it.

Also while we loveeeeeeeee to give you headaches for it year after year - in all honesty a nicer person couldn't have won. You're the man, Andy!

I think I know someone who would be perfect for the job, and I think Mike really needs to meet her.

If you do win we are going to have to treat this one like a hole in one on the golf course. You'll just have to buy everyone in attendance a beer. So bring a lot of cash with you, just in case ;)

With all of this hate being directed at Ang, one would think that he just sat down in the right chair one year and asked the right dumb question the following year. :)

Last edited:
With all of this hate being directed at Ang, one would think that he just sat down in the right chair one year and asked the right dumb question the following year. :)

Well, he might have asked the right dumb question last year, but he wasn't actually sitting in the right chair the first year. To his credit, he did help that old woman up after he flipped it over... :eek:

No, he went on a rampage to find that chair. I remember that well.

I stand corrected. From my vantage point, it appeared that Ang just checked under his chair. However, then again, there was a lot of commotion when people were asked to look under their seats.

Back