WOW! New color scheme

That the 3rd Crackle I've seen this week. I have mixed feelings. I think if I could actually hold on to one I might be able to make up my feeble mind.

I think it's a great idea to do some S2's in this and other "schemes" to give them some pop. One of those swirly ones would be really cool in the right colors.

In 1989 I was new to the guitar and bought a Series10 HSS strat copy with the reverse pointy headstock. It was a real POS but I had no idea! I was like 12 and it looked cool because it was black with yellow cracks, like the PRS above only not so crackly. Looked like this only with no Floyd:

mrojqlxvrb80amggvsfp.jpg

Anyway, yeah, not gonna buy another guitar with that finish again. Makes me think of crackly volume pots and sprout fret ends and me having no idea that was abnormal.

That's probably the perfect guitar for someone but it gives me a headache just looking at it.

That's not my thing, but I like that they are coming up with more finish options and I can definitely see why some people might love it. More choices is good.

That's not my thing, but I like that they are coming up with more finish options and I can definitely see why some people might love it. More choices is good.

I agree 100% that options are good even if I don't particularly care for them. It's certainly not a boring look.

Back