What happens to your PRS's after you're gone?

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;42409 said:
Just in Maryland? Slacker.

I'm licensed in 37 States, just not my home State...

Plus, I have my daughter to protect me...

398025654.jpg

Jamie

Not to sound morbid. I have a Rickenbacker 370/12, Fender Strat, and Ovation Legend. I'm in the process of getting a PRS 408. The other three guitars goes to the Grandsons, the 408 will go with me, when that day comes:biggrin:
Just saying.

dc

I'm thinking of donating mine to Chad Kroeger then maybe he won't have to play all those G*&%$ns on stage anymore.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;42412 said:
39 here! And two vicious Golden Retrievers who will lick you to death.

Speaking of which... We haven't seen any recent pics of the dynamic duo!

Jamie

...this worries me more than you think! Mainly cos if I live my natural time out I will be the last of my family and as of today not married or have anyone special towant to leave them to...

It also reminds me of my late Father. He died at 64 and his life long love was making model railway engines. He was expert and when he died intestate, there were claims on his estate from my divorced Mother (he owed her money) and a woman he had living with him. I had to auction this massive collection off at Christies in London so that those making claims stopped filing for a value they weren't. The lot sold for around £20k but they made claims basing them on £100k... It was also in the 90s recession and if I had had time maybe could have gotten more for them... So some fuckers got a massive deal... this is what I DON'T want to happen to my gear! I might set up a trust for aspiring musicians or summnk - seeing as I am allergic to cats and donkeys! OR - I could sell the lot when I can no longer play them and hire 2x Big-Boobed-Babes to sort attend to me and go out with a massive BANG!

Last edited:
Back