What are you listening to right now?

I'm an unapologetic fan of Jackson Browne, he's such an amazing songwriter. I was really bummed to hear he was diagnosed with the COVID virus and I hope he has a speedy recovery.

These days I'll sit on cornerstones
And count the time in quarter tones to ten, my friend
Don't confront me with my failures
I had not forgotten them

I'm an unapologetic fan of Jackson Browne, he's such an amazing songwriter. I was really bummed to hear he was diagnosed with the COVID virus and I hope he has a speedy recovery.

These days I'll sit on cornerstones
And count the time in quarter tones to ten, my friend
Don't confront me with my failures
I had not forgotten them

Bruh...JB is THE f@&$in MAN! One of my favorite singer/songwriter/musicians of all time!

The first time I heard Jason Isbell he very much reminded me of JB.

@Shawn@PRS Post about Jackson Brown made me not only think about how much I really dig his music...but also how I much I dig Jason Isbell...even if you aren't into "Americana" or this type of music in general...do yourself a favor and check him out...his songwriting and musicianship is as real as it get! IMHO.

French parodic metal band:

For non french camtar is a familiar way of calling a truck (camion), and it sounds germanish

I don't know how many people here recognize the target of that parody, but it was dead freakin' nuts on!! :D

I giggled at the guy trying to blow out the flames on his headstock.

@Shawn@PRS Post about Jackson Brown made me not only think about how much I really dig his music...but also how I much I dig Jason Isbell...even if you aren't into "Americana" or this type of music in general...do yourself a favor and check him out...his songwriting and musicianship is as real as it get! IMHO.
This song, this album...so good!

Back